International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Don't expect new content for Nick Ukraine (Pluto TV), let alone having a Ukrainian dub for shows like The Loud House. Is it really that expensive for dubs to be made in another country like Poland?
A few months ago, French channel Gulli made Ukrainian dubs for a few shows on Gulli Replay, and those were made in Latvia, so it can be possible, and probably not that expensive

nevocated

What the what?
Internet Archive is kinda broken with some images. Not only Nick post-2010 (the rebrand didn't come outside the USA and the newly-launched Canadian feed until 2010), Viva started in 2009 and the logo is partially hidden by your edit.

Don't expect new content for Nick Ukraine (Pluto TV), let alone having a Ukrainian dub for shows like The Loud House. Is it really that expensive for dubs to be made in another country like Poland?
Actually, it's cheaper for them to make voice-over dubbings in Latvia. Notable examples are Engie Benjy, Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese and Dino Ranch.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Actually, it's cheaper for them to make voice-over dubbings in Latvia. Notable examples are Engie Benjy, Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese and Dino Ranch.
But I was talking about examples like 1+1 Media, who has Nick shows (most of them Nick Jr. shows) so that Paramount can later use them if soon Ukraine gets one of the extant feeds once the conflict is done.

Or just PlusPlus since 1+1 acts with Paramount.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
And eventually I can confirm "Racing Hearts" premiere in Hungarian/Czech/Bulgarian/Romanian, as Episode 76 from TLH was aired about 50 minutes earlier on Nicktoons HD CEE. Also it was the first time, when "The Write Stuff" was aired with Polish dubbing, since it was omitted.

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Nick Asia Schedule Highlight Halloween October 2022:

New Episode Casagrandes Season 3 10 October-14 october List:

Episode Race against the machine 10 October At 14.45 PM

Episode My Fair Cat Lady 11 October At 14.45 PM

Episode Survival of the Unfittest 12 october At 14.45 PM

Episode Nixed Signals 13 Oktober At 14.45 PM

Episode Ay Fidelity 14 October At 14.45 PM

New Episode Middlemost Post Season 1B Coming Soon this week

Schedule Change At Sunday and Monday

Sunday:

Rusty Rivets At 02:05 AM

Abby Hatcher At 02:30 AM

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles At 02:50 AM

Monday:

Rusty Rivets At 02:05 AM

Wallykazam! At 02:30 AM

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles At 02:50 AM

Nick JR:

Paw Patrol Channel Takeover 1 - 14 october 2022 At 07.15 AM

Source:

Bonus
309749574_660311902023472_8107300279455262929_n.jpg

310122046_593026389234389_2187982569684481645_n.jpg

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Something weird familiar if amazon prime video will release spongebob the movie sponge on the run on catalog based from banner:
we obviously know if amazon prime partnership with paramount+, so i think prime video bring sponge on the run is from paramount+ and not netflix worldwide. beside paramount+ had a ton old nickelodeon show was can you watch on catalog, so i am presume if we don't need wait paramount+ release on south asia than amazon prime? .

1665291752619.png

Trap Prince

Internet Archive is kinda broken with some images. Not only Nick post-2010 (the rebrand didn't come outside the USA and the newly-launched Canadian feed until 2010), Viva started in 2009 and the logo is partially hidden by your edit.
This happens because the closest archival date for the static content (in this case - images) does not line up with the date of the archived page you are viewing. How the archiver missed them remains a mystery, my guess is a bug from back in the day. :)

Insidus

Heard Nicktoons Global got a ton of new content or other terms Nickelodeon's scraps but Nicktoons Africa got ads to them or in this case Middlemost Post as there's only repeats there. Interesting enough, NickMusic is the only thing active about the channel the same thing that replaced the LA feed but I doubt that will happen here as the operator MultiChoice is very picky when it comes to channels.

J10

Nicktoons Africa must closedown, and be replaced with that feed, where it's existed on OSN.

ilpuyopuyo

At TAMAX-TV HQ
LOOK:
Nickelodeon Asia (PHL/SG/MY/ID feed) is available on the streaming service, TapGO TV, which is available in the Philippines.
-w0wyon.jpg

However its sister channel, Paramount Network is also available on TapGO TV, also according to TapGO TV website, TapGO TV also considering planning to add other Paramount channels (Nick Jr., MTV 90s and MTV Live) to its lineup.

UPDATE (8:40pm, my time): TapGO just added Nick Jr. (confirmed to be global feed) live channel
NICK JR GLOBAL ON TAPGO.jpg

coincidentally on the last day of PAW Patrol Pop-up channel?

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Paramount+ UK recently added all seasons of Kenan & Kel, however the infamous episode "Girl-Watchers", which never aired on Nick UK in the '90s, is still missing. :(

J10

Last month, Nicktoons NL has granted another five years license from October 1st, while Nicktoons CEE (Poland) will be granted another five years license from January 16th, 2023.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Last month, Nicktoons NL has granted another five years license from October 1st, while Nicktoons CEE (Poland) will be granted another five years license from January 16th, 2023.
Cool

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts