International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

Cézar_Delacierra

Some Nicklodeon captures from the original South America feed after the move to the global feed

The feed change was received very negatively by several viewers here in Brazil and neighboring countries, some promos are also shown in English and the audio is a little late too

Screenshot_20231018-011109~2.png

Screenshot_20231018-011144~2.png

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony's TV channels
Staff member
That's even more bizarre if they've taken the continuity, BUG and schedules, yet keeping them separate from the Global/CEE feeds, albeit with a few opt-outs. Wonder what Nick is playing at doing this.

Nick UK, Nick AU, Nick Italy and Nick Germany are the only truly independent feeds left, and sadly, I can see Nick UK and Nick Italy switching to some sort of CEE/Global feed. Nick Germany and Nick AU are safe as they're FTA channels.

Nick Jr. UK is safe, and it's basically gets more ratings than Nick. Nicktoons UK is basically on auto-pilot at the moment, with show-centric pop-up channels, whilst all the new Nicktoons have been moved to Nick.

Nick UK should go the Nick AU way and launch a FTA channel with Milkshake whilst keeping a pay-TV channel (I think Nick HD is still available on Foxtel).
Super! is pretty close to an Italian FTA Nickelodeon, if you think about it.

Francisque

That's even more bizarre if they've taken the continuity, BUG and schedules, yet keeping them separate from the Global/CEE feeds, albeit with a few opt-outs. Wonder what Nick is playing at doing this.

Nick UK, Nick AU, Nick Italy and Nick Germany are the only truly independent feeds left, and sadly, I can see Nick UK and Nick Italy switching to some sort of CEE/Global feed. Nick Germany and Nick AU are safe as they're FTA channels.

Nick Jr. UK is safe, and it's basically gets more ratings than Nick. Nicktoons UK is basically on auto-pilot at the moment, with show-centric pop-up channels, whilst all the new Nicktoons have been moved to Nick.

Nick UK should go the Nick AU way and launch a FTA channel with Milkshake whilst keeping a pay-TV channel (I think Nick HD is still available on Foxtel).
Nah Nick UK is VEEEEERY safe, the British team wouldn't make everyone take over its curated feeds.

Especially with Paramount having Channel 5 in the country,and being a special focus for Paramount US.

Nick Italy yes maybe in the future.

They simply keep the feed separate in LA because they're far away from European landmass and they might have different tastes.

Some Nicklodeon captures from the original South America feed after the move to the global feed

The feed change was received very negatively by several viewers here in Brazil and neighboring countries, some promos are also shown in English and the audio is a little late too

Screenshot_20231018-011109~2.png

Screenshot_20231018-011144~2.png

Mostly by some people who know what happen.

But I doubt the average viewer knows or cares

Reactions: J10

narq

Just 3 weeks after introducing new rebranded ad break bumpers, Nick Poland is using the old ones once again.

Zrzut ekranu 2023-10-23 163520.png

Insidus

BowDown097

Has anyone been able to figure out the official name of the LATAM/Nordics/South Africa feed? I've dubbed it "Nickelodeon Commercial Alt" for the time being. Everywhere I've looked doesn't give a name, just simply "Nickelodeon".

Francisque

Has anyone been able to figure out the official name of the LATAM/Nordics/South Africa feed? I've dubbed it "Nickelodeon Commercial Alt" for the time being. Everywhere I've looked doesn't give a name, just simply "Nickelodeon".
AFAIK the feeds haven't merged, just managed from Europe for LATAM

Francisque

Sorry for the second OT, but I've seen some strange information online about a super-Scandinavian European feed, to the point some users started thinking it merged with "Escandinavia" altogether.

It makes no sense to label it that way, Scandinavia is just one of the many "secondary" territories for the Dutch team.

It's more correct to say that the feeds have changed management from Miami (I think) to "Europe" (Netherlands I assume: prob. Hilversum/Amsterdam), nothing else.

Francisque

They have merged since October 17th, with the exception of Mexico which still has its own feed. South Africa also has the same feed. They both do have their own local feeds which play at night though like France does.
Has anyone actually checked the schedules? Because I have, and there's no clear connection.

Some similarities are there, even some coincidences, but it's not the same schedule

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
I haven't checked any schedules, but even if the schedules are the same, it's not the same feed.
Files for bumpers and promos are different, for example.

Francisque

Maybe I've looked at the wrong schedules, but in spite of some slots being similar and even considered the time zone differences (obviously the feeds do not play at the same times), a few other bits of the remaining schedule and the playout are different.

I think it's just the schedules being similar because of "laziness", similar to MTV Italy having the same schedule as MTV Global commercial and Nick Poland with Nick CEE: but they need (and it's actually probably easier) to play a completely different feed because LA is not Scandinavia+South Africa and viceversa, as the LA/Brazilian ratings would be difficult to "decrypt" for the remaining audience

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
It looks like Nicktoons UK will be Nick SpongeBob again in December. Usually it airs a mix of holiday programming in December. :/

According to LyngSat, the feed Nick LatAm (except Mexico) and Brazil uses is now called Nick Centro. And it looks like it may be the new name for Nick Global. Nickelodeon Centro - LyngSat

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Meanwhile, Nickelodeon CEE returned to show the ending credits at the end of the shows, as seen during the S4E19 of TLH airing.

Francisque

It looks like Nicktoons UK will be Nick SpongeBob again in December. Usually it airs a mix of holiday programming in December. :/

According to LyngSat, the feed Nick LatAm (except Mexico) and Brazil uses is now called Nick Centro. And it looks like it may be the new name for Nick Global. Nickelodeon Centro - LyngSat
Don't trust whatever LyngSat calls it, for Centro they mean Central America, likely.

I've seen SOOO many strange stuff from LyngSat and similar... and BTW, let's REPEAT that, it hasn't really merged with any other feed, for now

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Maybe on Nick CEE Poland, but not on CEE.

Well, on Polish opt-out feed they ended airing the ending credits on Nick shows after the rerun of TLH 2x04b, as S3E19 of Casagrandes, Monster High and S1E05 of TRLH were shown as usual with ending credits cut before the Nickelodeon logo.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So in case some of you didn't realise yet, those of you that know me from YouTube probably saw that today is a very bad day for me.
Changed to the Hungarian-flagged avatar because of a national holiday.
Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.

Featured Posts