International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Nickelodeon CEE (Romania feed) may end broadcasting in Turkey. As shown in the image, while there is a broadcast license for Nickelodeon HD/Global, there is no broadcast license for Nickelodeon CEE (called SD in my country).

Nickelodeon CEE still continues its broadcasts with the Turkish language option and Turkish advertising support continues.

View attachment 306699

I don't think whether this has something in commno and makes sense, or not, but recently Nick CEE SD reaired even S1E9 ("Overnight Success"/"Ties That Bind") of The Loud House on all opt-out feeds (raw, Polish). For sure, this one wasn't dubbed in 2023 in Russian (probably due to the fact that Linc straightly mentions Clyde's fathers as dads in one scene).

This also marked a TV premiere of Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Slovenian, Croatian dubs for "Overnight Success".

We'll see what will be on Monday, as S1E16 is scheduled in full version (afaik, in Russian it ended on Megogo Ukraine Streaming Service).

bezbebeknana

Nickelodeon CEE (Romania feed) may end broadcasting in Turkey. As shown in the image, while there is a broadcast license for Nickelodeon HD/Global, there is no broadcast license for Nickelodeon CEE (called SD in my country).

Nickelodeon CEE still continues its broadcasts with the Turkish language option and Turkish advertising support continues.

View attachment 306699
In Turkey, both feeds (CEE SD / GLOBAL HD) are ongoing. If a television channel in Turkey wishes to generate revenue by broadcasting advertisements, it is required to obtain a 10-year broadcasting license from the Radio and Television Supreme Council. The license shown in the photo has been in use since 2013 and is specifically for CEE SD (Romanian Feed). There is no local license for the GLOBAL HD feed as it does not feature advertisements. The license in the picture is for the CEE SD Romanian Feed. The officials of the Radio and Television Supreme Council may have made a mistake when entering the system, or the license may have been reported as an HD broadcast by the license holders in 2021 but later abandoned. This does not necessarily mean that the SD feed will be discontinued.

Moving beyond the closure of any feed, Nickelodeon is growing in Turkey! The "Nickelodeon GLOBAL HD" feed, after broadcasting on the beIN Media Group's Digiturk pay-TV platform for 11 years, has started broadcasting on another platform for the first time. The TIVIBU pay-TV platform has added the GLOBAL HD feed with Turkish language support. Previously, the "Nicktoons Global" feed had started broadcasting on this platform for the first time. Of course, Nickelodeon CEE SD Romanian Feed cannot start broadcasting on any platform other than Digiturk because Digiturk controls the channel (ad placement, opt-out, etc.). I believe that the GLOBAL HD feed and MTV channels could start broadcasting on other platforms in the future. In addition to all of this, in the summer of 2024, after North America, the world's first Nickelodeon Resorts & Hotels in Antalya, Turkey, is opening! Currently, in collaboration with Land of Legends parks, a separate section will be opened within the amusement park for Nickelodeon Resorts & Hotels, a SpongeBob SquarePants Dark Ride, the first outside of US, will also be included, and the Nickelodeon Theme Park will be available to visitors. This is a significant step for Nickelodeon's presence in Turkey. You can read the details below:

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS DARK RIDE TO OPEN IN TURKEY IN 2024

Last edited:

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
And yeah, S1E16 of TLH was also shown today on raw feed of Nick CEE SD (along with the other dubs' TV premiere of "Attention Deficit"). Plus Linc's line about giving rest to his hammies was restored in Polish dub of "Attention Deficit".

TVArchive

The Nickelodeon Cyrillic YouTube channel is run by Poles, they made a mistake. Poles have always managed this channel, Nickelodeon Russia said this in private messages

Attachments

• IMG_20240116_120054_130.jpg
    IMG_20240116_120054_130.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20240116_120643_Translate.jpg
    Screenshot_20240116_120643_Translate.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20240116_120632_VK.jpg
    Screenshot_20240116_120632_VK.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 78

Underleón

Apologies for double posting but recently a Paramount spokesperson directly acknowledged the Latin American feeds' switch to the European playout

"Of course Latin America is still a priority for Nickelodeon. Our Nickelodeon channels in LA, as well as in other markets from around the world, have switched for the first time to a global broadcast, aligning the linear systems worldwide featuring children's favorite shows"

She also confirms local events like Abrilísimo and KCA México will return this year "under the direction of Nickelodeon Latin America" and more details will be revealed soon

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
While Monster High can't air on Nickelodeon Austria/Schweiz, Nick AT started airing multiple Monster High fillers back in December:

Speaking of shows that can't air on Nickelodeon Austria/Schweiz:

Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks was pulled a few days before the switch to the Commercial Light schedule. I guess they can't air it then.

Same goes for The Smurfs: SpongeBob SquarePants replaces all slots of it (on both feeds) starting tomorrow. (It was supposed to stay in the schedule, I guess they only got licenses for a month.)
(OFF: ORF1 (Austrian channel) also started airing The Smurfs as a part of their OKIDOKI block. It will also leave the schedule starting February 7th.)

Markus Nelis

Since I haven't checkeed the channel's schedule in a long time and I was curious to see what is their schedule. Nicktoons UK schedule and what did I see? 24 hour Alvin marathon non-stop from today to Thursday night. They always pretty much had a mediocre schedule but I think this is too much. I'm not into the show but not even target demo wants to watch the same show all the time. They wonder where's SpongeBob.

Francisque

Since I haven't checkeed the channel's schedule in a long time and I was curious to see what is their schedule. Nicktoons UK schedule and what did I see? 24 hour Alvin marathon non-stop from today to Thursday night. They always pretty much had a mediocre schedule but I think this is too much. I'm not into the show but not even target demo wants to watch the same show all the time. They wonder where's SpongeBob.
I think these are special schedules anyway, advertised like that, so it's fine.

The normal day-to-day schedule isn't special either, but they use this channel more as a Nickelodeon 2 these days

Markus Nelis

I think these are special schedules anyway, advertised like that, so it's fine.

The normal day-to-day schedule isn't special either, but they use this channel more as a Nickelodeon 2 these days
Actually I checked and looks like it's been airing all this month for 24/7. It's some Alvin event. I have never seen any network like this airing just one show all month long. I wouldn't say it's fine to air just one show for the entire month. One week is fine but come on, one month is just overkill.

Francisque

It's NOT that fine, would've been accepted back like 10 years ago, but Nicktoons basically does these stunts very often in the UK, especially with Spongebob

Moreover, if you check the Nickelodeon UK schedule, they have a MUCH more varied offer than in the past, offering an array of cartoons (without shipping all of them to Nicktoons) and tween live action shows, so as I see it, given the particular television climate, I can justify them: Nickelodeon is the "catch it all" channels, while Nicktoons is the jolly often-marathon channel

Basically, Nickelodeon and Nick Jr are the main core brands, Nicktoons is just an "addition"

Reactions: J10

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Nickelodeon Canada schedule from tomorrow.
  • 12am - Spongebob Squarepants
  • 12:30am - The Patrick Star Show
  • 1am - The Loud House
  • 1:30am - Monster High
  • 2am - Mysticons
  • 2:30am - Stanley Dynamic
  • 3am - Danger Force
  • 3:30am - Ruby Gloom
  • 4am - Braceface (x2)
  • 5am - Zoo Diaries (x2)
  • 6am - Babar
  • 6:30am - Max & Ruby
  • 7am - Bubble Guppies
  • 7:30am - Blaze and the Monster Machines
  • 8am - Maggie and the Ferocious Beast (x2)
  • 9am - Max & Ruby
  • 9:25am - Ranger Rob
  • 9:50am - Bubble Guppies
  • 10:15am - Blaze and the Monster Machines
  • 10:40am - Esme & Roy
  • 10:50am - Maggie and the Ferocious Beast
  • 11:15am - Max & Ruby
  • 11:40am - Ranger Rob
  • 12:05pm - Blue's Clues & You
  • 12:30pm - Bubble Guppies
  • 12:55pm - Blaze and the Monster Machines
  • 1:20pm - The Loud House
  • 1:45pm - Spongebob Squarepants
  • 2:10pm - Mysticons
  • 2:35pm - The 3 Amigonauts
  • 3pm - Super Wish
  • 3:30pm - The Loud House
  • 4pm - Spongebob Squarepants (x2)
  • 5pm - Mysticons
  • 5:30pm - The Loud House
  • 6pm - The Casagrandes
  • 6:30pm - Danger Force
  • 7pm - Young Dylan
  • 7:30pm - Spongebob Squarepants (x2)
  • 8:30pm - The Loud House
  • 9pm - Danger Force
  • 9:30pm - Young Dylan
  • 10pm - The 3 Amigonauts
  • 10:30pm - Mysticons
  • 11pm - Stanley Dynamic
  • 11:30pm - Danger Force

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
For the first time, Baby Shark Big Movie showed in Indonesia cinema by Cinepolis at 16 February!

Source

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts