International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

TVArchive

Nicktoons Global (CIS feed)

what is it □□□□□□□□□ ? Did want to insert Cyrillic characters, but the font does not support it?
1000229831.jpg

TVArchive

Exactly. NickToons CEE also has their text left in Polish.
(The other two NickToons Global playouts still use English text)
these squares match the Russian name. This is a novelty for the channel, this has never happened before. Last year, when Paramount Comedy was renamed Comedy Central, the logo had an English animation "next", later corrected to Russian

TSMetro64

Nicktoons will probably change the other ad bumpers soon. As for Nickelodeon they still use old fillers even on the main feed, so that will still wait

J10

Nick Jr Global is available:
View attachment 308476
What available?

You mean the license file was published, right?

Few weeks ago, I have mentioned that RRtv has listed the channels, but without PDF files.

Nowadays, what’s new was that it’s published to the public.

Last edited:

J10

I’m saying Nick Jr. Global was available from years ago, and they previously used to have a Dutch license, but now they went to RRtv instead. This feed is broadcasted in most markets, but not all, excluding the ones who have their own feed like the UK, US, Israel, and Italy. There is a commercial feed for CEE.

It’s NOT a new channel.

Last edited:

TVArchive

I’m saying Nick Jr. Global was available from years ago, and they previously used to have a Dutch license, but now they went to RRtv instead. This feed is broadcasted in most markets, but not all, excluding the ones who have their own feed like the UK, US, Israel, and Italy. There is a commercial feed for CEE.

It’s NOT a new channel.
I know that Nick Jr Global has been around for a long time. As far as I remember, the Dutch license had a list of channels with audio tracks. I did not find a specific list of where the channel broadcasts in the countries

Reactions: J10

Francisque

That was already known, that's why we refer to "pan-operations" at times as "Dutch feeds"

The Brits have little say on pan-feeds

Reactions: J10

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts