Is Spider Girl Destined To Kill Mephiso?

kid rabbit

it makes since why else would the devil himself suddely go after a street level super hero like spider man and specficelly go after his marriage? my guess is mephiso looked into his future and saw that spider man's was the one who defeats him mephiso never does anything unlees part of a bigger plan mephiso seemed to want more than to ruin Peter and MJ'S life

Dogbert

I Don't See Gravity
Well, it's certainly not impossible. However, we don't even know that any child between Peter and MJ would be Spider-Girl. Or even have powers for that matter. The only Spider-Girl we've seen is in the 982/MC2 universe and Mephisto was after the marriage in the main 616 universe. Saying he's out to get the marriage to prevent Spider-Girl would be kind of like saying the main DC Comics Joker is out to get Robin because the DCAU says Robin kills him, only even more of a stretch because Spider-Girl hasn't confronted him even in the alternative universe.

W.C.Reaf

That's certainly an idea. I've also had thoughts about an alternate Spider-Girl come and fix the Spider books.

Joe. Q has said that the daughter was only put there to give Mephiso a proper reason to separate Peter and MJ. And that he had no plans to bring her into the 616 comics.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts