"Jellystone!" (HBO Max) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Vuxovich

Jellystone! isn't airing on CN. Sorry.

Despite being a hit, Jellystone! was removed from Cartoon Network's schedule!? That's an absolute nonsense! Is this because of Cartoon Network's policy that any animated show not matching or exceeding the ratings of TTG! is considered a failure?

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Despite being a hit, Jellystone! was removed from Cartoon Network's schedule!? That's an absolute nonsense! Is this because of Cartoon Network's policy that any animated show not matching or exceeding the ratings of TTG! is considered a failure?
it was already removed to begin with

context here is that it was planned to return to Cartoon Network on August 3rd but was pulled and replaced with Tiny Toons Looniversity

there's a 0.000000001% chance it might be rescheduled but I doubt it

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
This isn't Nickelodeon.

ToonDude03

“Heavens to Murgatroyd!”
Can we please leave complaining about TTG in 2017? Thank you.

Silverstar

Kooky Spooky
Guys, it's still streaming on Max, where it originated. It wasn't made exclusively for CN.

Also, there's a chance, albeit an very slim one, that it's just being delayed. Remember what happened with the 100th Anniversary Special?

Goldstar!

All right-y!
You do know that's not an official policy, right?

Like @Silverstar already said: It's possible that Cartoon Network has merely delayed season 3 of Jellystone! for some yet to be revealed reason. Similar to when CN delayed the Teen Titans Go: WB 100th Anniversary Special episode for 2 weeks so the episode could air on the same weekend as the world premiere of Disney's Once Upon a Studio on ABC.

Last edited:

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Despite being a hit, Jellystone! was removed from Cartoon Network's schedule!? That's an absolute nonsense!

HBO behaves differently from Warner Bros.' other divisions. They're extremely stingy with their and Max's programming airing on other networks. It's a miracle CN gets to air any of Max's programming in the first place.

Also, where are you getting the idea this show is a hit? It might be in Europe, but it's barely acknowledged here in the U.S., so it's not a "hit" here.

Vuxovich

Also, where are you getting the idea this show is a hit? It might be in Europe, but it's barely acknowledged here in the U.S., so it's not a "hit" here.
I believe that an animated show on a cable network being a long-runner is a result of its initial immediate success.

JMTV

Tater Tot!
The big Jellystone!/Cartoon-Cartoon crossover will apparently be called Crisis on Infinite Mirths (get it?). Here's a poster:

Goodie goodie! Can't wait.

C.H. Greenblatt confirms that Chowder will appear in this episode.

It's a no-brainer. I'm glad Chowder will be coming on this special.
Confirmed: Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, Ed Edd n Eddy, Time Squad, Samurai Jack, Kids Next Door, Robot Jones, Evil Con Carne, Foster's Home, Puffy AmiYumi, Juniper Lee, Camp Lazlo, Gym Partner, Ben 10, Flapjack, Adventure Time and Regular Show (the latter two are interesting as they clash with Adam Maxwell Burton's comment that shows after 2008 won't be represented)
Now, that's interesting surprise. If Adventure Time and Regular Show were to come along in Jellystone, does that make the separation between the 1996-2008 era CN and 2010's-current era CN non-existent?

Perla Magica

Processing the news
Here's a list of all the confirmed Cartoon Network characters/shows slated to appear in the Jellystone crossover episode "Crisis on Infinite Mirths" according to Toonhive.

I wasn't expecting Time Squad, Robot Jones or Gym Partner. CN hasn't acknowledged those shows in literally years.
That's 19 shows to make an appearence.

JMTV

Tater Tot!
I wasn't expecting Time Squad, Robot Jones or Gym Partner. CN hasn't acknowledged those shows in literally years.
Yeah, Robot Jones I somewhat expected because he did make an appearance in OK KO Crossover Nexus, but Time Squad and My Gym's Partner a Monkey is a nice surprise.

Hell, I'm surprised this special didn't bring Sheep in the Big City and Mike, Lu, and Og into the mix.

ToonDude03

“Heavens to Murgatroyd!”
The thing I wanna know is if Robot Jones is in this crossover, will he have his original text-to-speech voice like he did in Crossover Nexus?

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Here's a list of all the confirmed Cartoon Network characters/shows slated to appear in the Jellystone crossover episode "Crisis on Infinite Mirths" according to Toonhive.

sounds good to me, all the main ones are there

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts