Jetix Schedule Update (Marvel Cartoons!)

Brock Samson

"Super Kill-Guy"
was just browsing

X-Men (7 Days a week) 6:00 Am (Just started today with Night of Sentinels p1)

Spider-man (M-F) 7:30 AM (been with this for awhile)

Superman (M-F) 8:00am

Batman (M-F) 8:30am

Spider-man (tu-th) 7:00pm (a few episodes behind the one shown at 7:30)
(replay at 12am)

Iron Man (tu-th) 7:30pm
(replay at 1230am)

Spider-man & Amazing friends (tu-th) 8:00pm
(replay at 100am)

X-Men (M&F) 10:00pm

Batman (M-F) 10:30pm (different ep then 8:30am)

Incredible Hulk (Sa&Su) 7:30am

Iron Man (Sa&Su) 5:00pm

Spider-Man (Sa&Su) 5:30pm

Superman (Sa&Su) 6:00pm

Batman (Sa&Su) 6:30pm
(about the weekend schedule, if there is a 2 part episode for example of say Spider-man and the 1st part is show on sunday, the 2nd part wont be show till the next saturday. That goes for all the shows that are shown on Sa & Su)

Michael24

Staff member
X-Men (7 Days a week) 6:00 Am (Just started today with Night of Sentinels p1)

Just got Comcast Digital Cable on Sunday and caught this Monday, though I think it was on at either 5PM or 6PM. (And it was the first episode.)

Spider-man & Amazing friends (tu-th) 8:00pm
(replay at 100am)

:eek: No, way!! Perfect timing, just as I'm finally able to start watching Jetix. I'll be tuning into this for sure! :D

Caswin

What's more amazing?

By the look of it, the X-Men episodes are - wait for it - actually being aired in order. So, y'know, the story makes sense.

But... wow, I just found out about this. I'm genuinely excited to say, I'm excited. Hello-o-o, Magneto...

Michael24

Staff member
Question about Jetix: do they always run that annoying sweepstakes ticker tape constantly throughout their programming? Last night during X-Men and B:TAS, it ran continuously, so I had to put my TV's aspect ratio on Zoom in order to cut it off. Very annoying!

Spider-Friends

www.spider-friends.com
Question about Jetix: do they always run that annoying sweepstakes ticker tape constantly throughout their programming? Last night during X-Men and B:TAS, it ran continuously, so I had to put my TV's aspect ratio on Zoom in order to cut it off. Very annoying!

That was the first time I had seen THAT particular ticker. But they do have the WORST on screen ads I've ever encounter on a channel before. AT LEAST four times a half hour the ad will pop-up taking up a quarter of the screen as they squeeze the show into the top 3/4th. And it lasts for a good 15-20 seconds each time.

Michael24

Staff member
Yeah, I did notice that as well. It happened whenever the show came back from a commercial break. I was like, "Oh, jeez, come on." :mad:

Still, looking forward to catching X-Men again tonight (I didn't know it was apparently just added to the line-up) and Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends. I haven't seen that in at least a decade or so! :)

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
Caught Night Of The Sentinels this morning and it reminded me how much I loved that series

I knew every single line but it still felt like I was watching it for the first time

Brock Samson

"Super Kill-Guy"
I think X-Men had been off the air for almost a year, because i do remember last year (around this time) they stopped showing X-Men and Spiderman at the normal (iirc 10:30 and 11PM slots) but i think this was due to the marvel problem, maybe this might mean something on the disney/marvel relationship if they are showing Hulk and Iron Man and on top of that they started airing those around their premeier (Iron Man there was mini-marathon the weekend of its opening) and They had a hulk mini-marathon this past weekend. So maybe we can cross our fingers on some box sets coming out in the future.

and now they are doing this thing were you vote online at jetix.tv/superpick and its give you 2 choices and then that sunday, you tune in between 8-9 to see if your hero won. So im guessing they are going to do something like this

Daredevil vs Ghost Rider (for example)

Say ghost rider wins, they will show The Hulk Episode he is in & The F4 Episode Episode (i think Disney has the rights to show it)

And if Daredevil wins they will probably show his two episode part on Spider-Man, I mean i wouldnt think they would show one of his episodes on spiderman and then his f4 episode.

Pomegranate

I think X-Men had been off the air for almost a year, because i do remember last year (around this time) they stopped showing X-Men and Spiderman at the normal (iirc 10:30 and 11PM slots) but i think this was due to the marvel problem, maybe this might mean something on the disney/marvel relationship if they are showing Hulk and Iron Man and on top of that they started airing those around their premeier (Iron Man there was mini-marathon the weekend of its opening) and They had a hulk mini-marathon this past weekend. So maybe we can cross our fingers on some box sets coming out in the future.

At first, I was shocked when Spidey TAS was announced to return to Jetix 2 months ago, because I originally thought Marvel pulled the rights to the pre-2000 programming based upon their properties from Disney for misusing them and both Iron Man 2008 and Wolverine are scheduled to air on Nicktoons next year, then I found out they still held the rights to them ever since their purchase of Fox Family.

Since Disney still holds the rights to the pre-2000 Marvel catalog, except Hanna-Barbera's F4, you'd think they'd marathon the Spidey shows they currently hold the rights to at the time of Spidey 3's theatrical run, as its predecessors both have crossed the $300mil. mark domestically, but no, they kept endlessly marathoning Power Rangers and Digimon to the point where you feel like you wanna smash your own TV set to bits, even though their respective movies never have reached even the $100mil. mark worldwide.:shrug:

Michael24

Staff member
I thought I'd recently read somewhere that Marvel is trying to reacquire their properties from Disney, presumably to finally get them out on DVD. I'd buy X-Men and Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends in a heartbeat. :)

Spider-Friends

www.spider-friends.com
You may want to check the date on what you read. That was the story back when Marvel sued Disney. Everything seems to have been resolved since then.

Pomegranate

I thought I'd recently read somewhere that Marvel is trying to reacquire their properties from Disney, presumably to finally get them out on DVD. I'd buy X-Men and Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends in a heartbeat. :)

If that's indeed true, then that's very good to hear, as this means Disney will lose more properties to sit on forever until their copyrights expire.:anime:

Michael24

Staff member
You may want to check the date on what you read. That was the story back when Marvel sued Disney. Everything seems to have been resolved since then.
Ah, okay. I can't remember where/when I read that. I didn't know that Marvel had sued them either. Where I can find more info on that?

Spider-Friends

www.spider-friends.com
Ah, okay. I can't remember where/when I read that. I didn't know that Marvel had sued them either. Where I can find more info on that?

Search "marvel sues disney" in Google. Most of the articles are from 2004.

The most telling news since is this thread at HE-MAN.ORG where a BCI employee explains that BCI contacted Disney to buy the DVD rights to the Marvel cartoons. Disney told them that they do not own the rights.

dmxx116

Search "marvel sues disney" in Google. Most of the articles are from 2004.

The most telling news since is this thread at HE-MAN.ORG where a BCI employee explains that BCI contacted Disney to buy the DVD rights to the Marvel cartoons. Disney told them that they do not own the rights.
Then who own the damm rights then.

Pomegranate

I thought Disney would own the home releasing rights to the pre-2000 Marvel catalog(save for Hanna-Barbera's F4), as they've proven to still hold the TV rights even to this very day.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts