"Justice League" 20th Anniversary: What Did You Like Most About The Series and What Is Your Favorite Episode?

Raider969

Today is the 20th anniversary of the Justice League cartoon. The show's first three episodes aired on November 17th, 2001. What did you like most about the series and what is your favorite episode of the series? This includes both Justice League and Justice League Unlimited too.

Well, Justice League + Justice League Unlimited is my third favorite superhero cartoon just behind Batman: The Animated Series and Superman: The Animated Series. What I liked most about this series is the dynamic between the characters and the stories in each episode were good. I also liked how during the first season of Justice League, Bruce Timm and the others listened to fans of the show, when some of them didn't like how Superman looked with those lines on his face and how weak he was, and improved the show during season two by adding the great late Dwayne McDuffie as a writer that season and Justice League Unlimited. Because of that, lots of fans thought season two of Justice League was better than season one. I liked all seasons of Justice League and Justice League Unlimited and thought each season was good in their own ways.

My favorite episode of Justice League + Justice League Unlimited is Epilouge, where the episode serves as a finale to Batman Beyond. I know some fans didn't like this episode that much but I liked it a lot, which is why it is my favorite episode of Justice League + Justice League Unlimited.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts