Kamen Rider Returning to U.S.?

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
After 2 seemingly failed adaptations of 2 Kamen Rider shows (Kamen Rider Black RX -> Saban's Masked Rider and Kamen Rider Ryuki -> Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight, the latter of which won a Daytime Emmy), it seems that plans are already in place to bring more Kamen Rider to the U.S. Kamen Rider Coming to North America Soon?

Frontier

Staff member
I'd love to get official sub streams for all the modern Rider shows, including Zero-One, but I guess I could settle for DVD releases...

Mandouga

It's been on the "Shout! Factory TV" premium services on both The Roku Channel and Amazon Prime Video for some time now, but I couldn't find anything on Google about it after checking the S!F TV website and apps. I had to email them about them about it, and they told me that it would be added to the website and app the week of St. Patrick's Day. So, can anyone please tell me what in the name of Shotaro Ishi(no)mori is going on here?

Storm Eagle

Power to the peaceful
It's been on the "Shout! Factory TV" premium services on both The Roku Channel and Amazon Prime Video for some time now, but I couldn't find anything on Google about it after checking the S!F TV website and apps. I had to email them about them about it, and they told me that it would be added to the website and app the week of St. Patrick's Day. So, can anyone please tell me what in the name of Shotaro Ishi(no)mori is going on here?

It just got out earlier than intended. Someone messed up.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts