Least Favorite / Likable / Notweworthy Female Character(s) in animation...

Radical

Banned
A few more least favorite awful female characters for me,

Jade Chan(Jackie Chan Adventures) - A really annoying little brat for poor Jackie throughout his awesome crazy adventures, having her be written off the show to only be Jackie/Uncle only would make me really happy.

She-Bang(Static Shock) - Never cared for her character as much as I find her really annoying/insufferable as much as I wanna punch her:mad:, loved it when the awesome Static/Richie(Gear) make her back off though.First DC superheroine that I disliked.

Kid Gwen Tennyson/Ma Vreedle
(Ben 10/Omniverse) - Such an annoying unpleasant/insufferable unlikable brat who's the worst part of the show for me, but mostly loved the Future Adult Gwen/Teenage Gwen who were more better than her.Ma Vreedle was a boring annoying unpleasant alien villainess as much as her making poor Vilgax cry was pretty stupid:shrug:.

Tiffany/Sandy(Clarence) - They were annoying/unlikable which their awful characters were frustrating to watch, I hope Breehn gets a Crowning Moment of Awesome to stand up to piece of trash Tiffany.

Eva Heinemann(Monster) - Such a horrible witch girlfriend for poor Dr. Kenzo Tenma on making his life miserable, ugh, I'm glad she got smacked though.

Tokine/Tokiko(Tokine's grandma)(Kekkaishi) - Such annoying unlikable unpleasant jerkettes on poor Yoshimori, ugh.

Last edited:

Mr. Daniel

Back (but just occasionally)
Identity politics in entertainment should stop if you ask me. Why can't they just be good or bad characters? Not good or bad FEMALE characters? I love great female characters in animation but does their gender have to add how good or bad they are in a story?

Oh, and to answer your question, Orihime Inoue from Bleach

Light Lucario

Staff member
Identity politics in entertainment should stop if you ask me. Why can't they just be good or bad characters? Not good or bad FEMALE characters? I love great female characters in animation but does their gender have to add how good or bad they are in a story?

Oh, and to answer your question, Orihime Inoue from Bleach

I don't think anyone was saying that gender have to add how good or bad they are in a story. I didn't get that impression from this thread at least. Most of the complaints here are basically just how they're written rather than just being bad female characters in general. While I understand the point you're making here, I also think it is important to recognize a character's gender, especially when finding good written female characters can unfortunately be a difficult process in most forms of media.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts