"LEGO Marvel Avengers: Loki In Training" News & Discussion (Spoilers)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
So this completely flew under the radar. There's a Lego Marvel special coming to Disney XD on November 1. It's subtitled Loki In Training. Based on the commercial released last week, it seems to be about Loki now trying to be a good guy as he trains to be part of the Avengers.

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
I just saw this while I'm browsing the Disney Now site. They always surprise me with these things. I came on here to see if it was a special or a series like the last one.

It feels like forever since I heard the Avengers Assemble theme that they're using in that commercial. It's kind of funny to hear it after I had the Marvel's Spider-Man theme stuck in my head recently.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Don't feel the need to start a separate talkback for this.

LEGO Marvel Avengers: Loki In Training

Was that Ghost Rider? His Lego design does not work at all.

The only bit I really liked was Hulk confirming if the guy actually knew who he was messing with.

That was a bore otherwise. *1/2.

Spotlight

Staff online

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm

Featured Posts