Let's Talk Comics! (Purchases and Reviews)

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
Library check outs:
0f55a4b1.jpg

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Welcome to "Let's Talk Comics!" (8/28/24)

Every week, in this thread, you can:

1. Discuss what you're buying this week.

2. Discuss what you've read this last week.

3. Discuss current news and rumors in the comic book industry that you've heard!

If discussing something potentially spoilerific, then use your common sense and cover the text with the spoiler code (or provide spoiler space).

Forget what's coming out this week? "League of Comic Geeks" has a weekly updated list of all new releases!

Highlights of the Week:

DC / Marvel:

The Flash #12 / X-Men #3
(click on images to see full size versions)

Other Publishers:
51prTBo3ugL._SY445_SX342_.jpg

Universal Monsters: Frankenstein #1

Here's this week's "shout out" to a Non-Marvel/DC Comic Book! The solicitation text reads as follows:

Writer/Artist: Michael Walsh

Synopsis:
"A MODERN-DAY HORROR VISIONARY RESURRECTS ONE OF THE MOST ICONIC MONSTERS

Award-winning creator MICHAEL WALSH (THE SILVER COIN) presents an electrifying new vision of the horror classic. Each issue of the limited series tells the shocking story behind one of the body parts used to create the unforgettable monster in the original film.

In this first issue, Dr. Henry Frankenstein begins his unholy quest to create life by robbing the grave of a decorated police officer. But little does he know that the corpse has a son who is mourning a father — and that this young boy will forever change Frankenstein’s life."

If you have any feedback/comments/suggestions... just contact your neighborhood friendly comic moderators!

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts