List of production music used in Disney's kids channels and Fox Kids/Jetix channels

GRPHX

As I know "Saban's Music Library" licenced under BMG Music but Wildbrain Inc., (Inspector Gadget, Beverly Hills Teens, Heathcliff, Dennis The Menace, M.A.S.K., C.O.P.S. etc.) H.G. Distribution (Legal distributor of the CineGroupe series after Disney's Jetix closure) and Disney (For 90's Marvel cartoons and The Tick on Hulu) still using some parts of the this music library. So I don't think music licencing issues doesn't the main problem of the deficiency of Saban-Fox Family content.

Has every streaming service got every music licences for every shows of the thei'rs catalogue? Probably Disney+ or Hulu shows used has very much musics from Warner Music Group, SONY, BMG or Universal Music.

Even so, the responsibility rests with Disney. They paid for other series and got a music license. They should do the same for this library.
This is not an excuse for Fox Family-Saban library deficiency.

Moleoman

Here comes the 12th Supplement to my Disney Channels stock music list:

PRODUCTION MUSIC USED ON DISNEY CHANNELS:

Atmosphere:

• Brand New Boogie [ATMOS 053] - Disney Channel UK Autumn 1996 highlights promo (part 2) (Fall 1996)
  • Rave Rock [ATMOS 053] - Disney Channel UK Autumn 1996 highlights promo (part 5) (Fall 1996)
  • Jolly Gypsies [ATMOS 062A/ATMOS 069] - Disney Channel UK Autumn 1996 highlights promo (part 4) (Fall 1996)
Audio Network:
  • Monsters [ANW 2807] - main "The Owl House" premiere promo on various EMEA Disney Channel and Disney XD feeds (2020-2021)
Extreme Music:
  • Fun In The Sun (Inst) [XCD 122] - "Road to High School Musical 2" premiere promo on Disney Channel UK (part 1) (July 2007)
PRODUCTION MUSIC USED ON FOX KIDS/JETIX CHANNELS/BLOCKS:

Atmosphere:

• Jack Spratt [ATMOS 168] - "The Get Along Gang" promo on Jetix Play (2005-2006)
Chappell:
  • Secret Agent [CHAP 206] - Fox Kids Agents promo on Fox Kids CEMA region feeds (2003)
  • Up For It [CHAPAV 175] - Fox Kid Cup Finals promos on Fox Kids UK (May 2002)
Killer Tracks:
  • The Finish Line [CM 012] - "Digimon" Season 2 promo on Fox Kids USA (2000) (thanks to koozboy for noticing this)
Primrose Music:
  • Sweet Peter [PRCD 129] - "Summer on Fox Kids" ident on Fox Kids Poland (Summer 2001)

Last edited:

JulianRO

Because it's been quite a lot of time since this thread wasn't updated, you can check all the stock Disney/FK/Jetix stock music in this spreadsheet:

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm
It's such a shame that the anime with the long-pink-haired girls like Hinagiku Katsura and Bocchi are never officially dubbed into English. What do you think?

Featured Posts