wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"The Creator Of Bojack Horseman Has A New Cartoon In The Works"​

1__mRliLJ-9SQzZK0MWVcd_g.jpg

"It was ten years ago today that the first season of Bojack Horseman went live on Netflix (yes, it’s been that long). The show would go on to last six seasons and become well-regarded as one of the best animated shows of the 21st century. So when its creator says he wants to do something else, our ears perk up.

Up to now, the only surviving trace of the Bojack-verse was the pseudo-spinoff Tuca & Bertie, which was unceremoniously dumped by Netflix after one season, then rescued by Adult Swim for two more until hitting the Zaslav Wall and expiring for good. We could use a new show. What’s up next?

Raphael Bob-Waksberg, creator of the world’s saddest has-been horse, has announced Long Story Short is in development at Netflix. The same production companies that handled Bojack are behind it — animation studio Shadowmachine and The Tornante Company (which is helmed by Michael Eisner, believe it or not — the same man is partly responsible for Disney’s California Adventure, Mulan 2 and Bojack Horseman)."

Read the full article here.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts