Marvel Animation at the D23 Expo 2024

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I also have an article on the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com.

Everything Announced At The D23 Marvel Animation Showcase​

mwimech.jpg

This year’s big D23 Expo also featured a special Marvel Animation showcase, which aimed to offer a sneak peek at their upcoming projects for Disney+. To start things off, a sizzle reel showed clips from various shows, such as Shang-Chi in an old Western town, Nightcrawler fighting in a temple, Spider-Man in his proto-suit, or Doctor Strange’s astral projection. Brad Winderbaum (Head of Streaming, Television and Animation at Marvel Studios), explained that there is no real “in-house style” for their animated projects, and they plan to keep changing styles from one show to another.

Below is a rundown of the major reveals from the presentation, with a bit of personal commentary included. To note, press wasn’t allowed to take photos at the event or share them online, so we will have to wait a bit longer until new artwork or footage from the shows is officially released. No release dates were announced either. Shows are listed in alphabetical order.

Eyes Of Wakanda. Producer Ryan Coogler mentions the show does a beautiful job of representing the history of those who had to keep Wakanda a secret over centuries. Todd Harris also helped develop the show. In terms of actual news, it was confirmed an Iron Fist will appear on the show, though it remains to be seen just who it will be and how the character will be used.

Click here to read the full article.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts