Marvel Animation at the San Diego Comic-Con 2022

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Below is a list of Marvel Animation related panels at this year's San Diego Comic-Con. Work still in progress, will be updated as more info is available.

Also check out the SDCC 2022 Info for Marvel Live-Action Movies & TV.

All times PST.
  • THURSDAY, JULY 21

2:15 - 3:15 p.m. – MARVEL’S MOON GIRL AND DEVIL DINOSAUR.

Action-comedy series centers on African American teen girl Super Hero, Lunella Lafayette. Panelists include Diamond White, Libe Barer, Fred Tatasciore, executive producer Steve Loter, supervising producer Rodney Clouden and producer Pilar Flynn.

Room 6BCF

5:45 - 6:45 p.m. - X-MEN: THE ANIMATED SERIES 30TH ANNIVERSARY

Larry Houston (producer/director X-Men TAS and Captain Planet), Dan Veesenmeyer (packaging artist for Hasbro Marvel Legends X-Men and Lego Ninjago), and Steven Melching (writer of The X-Men and Star Wars Rebels) celebrate the 30th anniversary and discuss the behind-the-scenes production of the ’90s X-Men series. Joining them is Larry Houston, director of the series.

Room 6DE

• FRIDAY, JULY 22

11:45 - 1:15 p.m. - MARVEL STUDIOS

Marvel Studios head of streaming, television and animation Brad Winderbaum; head of visual development Ryan Meinerding; and special guests dive into all things animation with exclusive looks at X-Men 97, Marvel Zombies, What If…? season 2, and more.

Ballroom 20

• SATURDAY, JULY 23
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. - X-MEN ANIMATED 30TH ANNIVERSARY

It’s X-Men: The Animated Series’ 30th anniversary! Celebrate with Eric Lewald (showrunner and writer), Larry Houston (producer/director), Julia Lewald (writer), Dan Veesenmeyer (storyboard artist), and Lenore Zann (voice actress, Rogue)! The panel is a retrospective of the iconic series about a team of mutant superheroes who fight for justice and human acceptance in the Marvel Universe. Moderated by Power of X-Men Podcast hosts Paul Florez-Taylor and Michelle Waffle. To me, my X-Men!

Last edited:

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm

Featured Posts