"Marvel Cinematic Universe" News & Discussion, Part 9 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
In terms of Wakanda's future, an insider claims the plan is
Shuri is still taking time for herself, as she is not interested in the slightest in being Queen of Wakanda. She is still keeping the mantle of Black Panther, BUT, I am hearing that she will eventually pass on the mantle to the one true successor of the throne of Wakanda, the young Prince T’Challa, son of King T’Challa. It is to my understanding that she, along with Okoye and Nakia, are raising this child so he can eventually take on the mantle and become the next ruler of Wakanda and Black Panther...But the story they have planned with his son is absolutely lovely, and I quite frankly would love to see it unfold as they have planned.
And Agent Woo will have "a very interesting character arc coming up."

It's also looking like SDCC will "heavily focus on the immediate upcoming releases as well as giving a massive slate update, while D23 will have more Disney+ stuff."

Miles Morales will appear but "but really way down the line, so it will be a while."

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
In terms of Wakanda's future, an insider claims the plan is
Shuri is still taking time for herself, as she is not interested in the slightest in being Queen of Wakanda. She is still keeping the mantle of Black Panther, BUT, I am hearing that she will eventually pass on the mantle to the one true successor of the throne of Wakanda, the young Prince T’Challa, son of King T’Challa. It is to my understanding that she, along with Okoye and Nakia, are raising this child so he can eventually take on the mantle and become the next ruler of Wakanda and Black Panther...But the story they have planned with his son is absolutely lovely, and I quite frankly would love to see it unfold as they have planned.
And Agent Woo will have "a very interesting character arc coming up."

It's also looking like SDCC will "heavily focus on the immediate upcoming releases as well as giving a massive slate update, while D23 will have more Disney+ stuff."

Miles Morales will appear but "but really way down the line, so it will be a while."
I won't be complaining about the return of T'Challa as Black Panther despite the way they went about doing it in the wake of Boseman's death and not recasting o_O.

I had honestly kind of forgotten about Woo...

Frontier

Staff member

Frontier

Staff member

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
kinda suprised nobody mention this but wasn't there something said about Disney being hacked (including Marvel)?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
An insider claims if a deal is met with the Russo Brothers, in addition to directing the next 2 Avengers movies they will help oversee movies and TV shows leading up to Secret Wars and the Mutant Saga. It was also claimed the role of Kang has secured a new actor.

kinda suprised nobody mention this but wasn't there something said about Disney being hacked (including Marvel)?
I was waiting for more details on what was stolen. So far I only read it was their internal communications and they were outing the Disney employee who basically let them in.

Frontier

Staff member
An insider claims if a deal is met with the Russo Brothers, in addition to directing the next 2 Avengers movies they will help oversee movies and TV shows leading up to Secret Wars and the Mutant Saga. It was also claimed the role of Kang has secured a new actor.
Hmm...well, on the surface it seems to me Feige wants some stable help righting the ship and keeping things focused and enlisting one of their biggest success stories to do it. I guess it probably helps that the Russo's don't seem to have much else on their docket now (other than The Gray Man sequel?).

Also I wonder if Kang will still be a major factor with a new actor or if it's just to properly close out his storyline rather than build on whatever stories they had in mind when Majors was in the role...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So in case some of you didn't realise yet, those of you that know me from YouTube probably saw that today is a very bad day for me.
Changed to the Hungarian-flagged avatar because of a national holiday.
Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.

Featured Posts