"Marvel Cinematic Universe" News & Discussion, Part 9 (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member
I think Young Avengers deserves their own movie but I also feel like DisMarvel are going to be more gung-shy and they're already taking forever with the set up...

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I think Young Avengers deserves their own movie but I also feel like DisMarvel are going to be more gung-shy and they're already taking forever with the set up...
True, in retrospect from the 1st Iron Man to the 1st Avengers movie was 4 years. So the first was Kate in Hawkeye? 4 years would be 2025. But it wasn't announced at Comic Con. They might have decided to see how fans react to them in the Avengers movies then yeah, greenlight a movie for Phase 7 in the first bunch of Mutant Saga movies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
The problem is the Maggia doesn't get interesting until you bring in an Avengers level threat like Count Neferta.
Plus, it gets kind of muddled because Maggia was already introduced/appeared on the Netflix Daredevil and Agent Carter series. And technically the MCU movies already intro'ed them with names of members+stand-ins on cells in that Trevor Slattery One-Shot short (I think one was even Carboni) and the Far From Home deleted scene.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I feel like if I read the book it'll be like a Yojimbo guide to the MCU :p.
You give me too much credit. I've forgotten so much already. But I was that friend that gets asked during a MCU movie, "Who was that again?" I think it was Wakanda Forever with when the last time Everett Ross or Contessa showed up, and then hearing a couple in the row behind us going, "Ah, that guy is right." I guess they were wondering the same thing, lol.

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
You give me too much credit. I've forgotten so much already. But I was that friend that gets asked during a MCU movie, "Who was that again?" I think it was Wakanda Forever with when the last time Everett Ross or Contessa showed up, and then hearing a couple in the row behind us going, "Ah, that guy is right." I guess they were wondering the same thing, lol.
It's a lot to keep up with lol

Frontier

Staff member
We're definitely in the 'should there be pop-up video stuff?' era of MCU which would be funny because then it would be full circle, just like the comic books with editor notes, lol.
I remember Feige suggesting that Disney+ have a feature for letting you see what comic moments or issues they pulled from in movies, but maybe an Amazon X-Ray Feature would be good...

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts