"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 7 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Well by that point Harley Quinn will be midway through it's third season but it's pretty clear this is being done because the folks involved with Disney Plus realized "yeah we're kind of hurting ourselves asking people to watch two shows on one day and one is likely going to cannibalize the other" after Ms. Marvel likely lost a lot of ratings due to having to compete with Obi Wan. And with Andor coming out, I guess they felt Star Wars called Wednesday and Marvel shows will get the Thursday slot or something like that. Either way I do appreciate that they were able to zero in and correct the problem and find other days for shows to premiere. Personally I would have gone more with Tuesday then Thursdays but eh still better then She Hulk having to go up against 3 Andor epsiodes midway through it's run.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
So take this with a grain of salt but apparently Moon Knight Season 2 was announced in a really kind of out there way.

Like it could still be sort of a prank or a mis direction but you do have the Moon Knight director Mohamed Diab and star Oscar Issac in Cairo being asked about MK season 2 and Oscar goes "why else would we be here?" Like again could mean something else entirely but I think there's enough credence to get behind a season 2. Not only did MK do very well for one of the Disney Plus marvel shows but it's ending did imply more for another season to do stuff with that didn't feel like it was trying to be tied into other Marvel projects. Like again hard to say for sure if this is official confirmation but hey much bigger things wound up leaking this week that wound up being true so... do hope this actually winds up being one of them.

Frontier

Staff member
So take this with a grain of salt but apparently Moon Knight Season 2 was announced in a really kind of out there way.

Like it could still be sort of a prank or a mis direction but you do have the Moon Knight director Mohamed Diab and star Oscar Issac in Cairo being asked about MK season 2 and Oscar goes "why else would we be here?" Like again could mean something else entirely but I think there's enough credence to get behind a season 2. Not only did MK do very well for one of the Disney Plus marvel shows but it's ending did imply more for another season to do stuff with that didn't feel like it was trying to be tied into other Marvel projects. Like again hard to say for sure if this is official confirmation but hey much bigger things wound up leaking this week that wound up being true so... do hope this actually winds up being one of them.
Well, people probably eagerly awaiting D23 now :p.

Frontier

Staff member
Jen's love life is on-point :cool:.

Man, there were a lot more active c and d-list villains in the MCU than I expected o_O.
Matt ready to compete in a gymnastics course :p.
I don't think anyone misses the Hawaiian shirt :rolleyes2:.
I think people have missed the mid-credit scenes :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I quit DA yesterday due to storage reasons and Core blocking me from everything. The account won't be deactivated: it went into the "archival" state.
The arts thread here will continue as usual. :)
The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.

Featured Posts