"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 7 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Wasn't Jenna Ortega planned for that role of White Tiger? Or was Hector the original?

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk
She was rumored to have been cast back in November last year but the source was Giant Freakin' Robot. Another was a scooper saying was there would be two White Tigers during a filming day. See below.

EDIT 10/14: While appearing on The Watch podcast, MCU: The Reign of Marvel Studios author Joanna Robinson mentioned hearing Wonder Man has been scrapped. Guess we'll see if it's true or not.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Wasn't Jenna Ortega planned for that role of White Tiger? Or was Hector the original?

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk
Hector was the original White Tiger. He was succeeded by two female family members after his death.
Poor Simon. First his cameo gets cut and then his show might not even happening :sweat:.

the greenman

Last edited:

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I have hope they're doing the right thing. I know a lot of people are upset about not reuniting Murdock and Nelson team. As far as the rumors state they might return in the future.

I also wonder why they simply didn't like Karen. Maybe her "name" and being Caucasian.
Feige seems to be picking and choosing who reprises roles from the Netflix based on his preference. Guess he didn't care for Karen Page or Foggy if he is getting killed off.

The Marvel Avengers Campus at Disneyland Paris will be offering the key lime pie from Loki.

the greenman

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
I wonder about the six costumes:

- Season 1 suit?

- New red suit or previous red suit?

- Yellow She-Hulk suit?

- All black suit?

- Ninja suit?
I wouldn't mind versions of the classic all red or the shadowland suit with the majority black and red outlines.

The suit they designed for the freshman year cartoon was like a combo between the classic suit and the black suit, having the devil horns, fighter wraps and the red eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if they did a live action version of that. We've already seen stuff they've designed for animation make it into live action like the Captain Carter suit and shield.

RDT_20231016_0105117486875034896858710.jpg

I guess that's more like the Netflix black suit with a classic style cowl instead of the head wrap mask.

Frontier

Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts