"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 8 (Spoilers)

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
I am looking forward to this, I'm reminded of how he turned Kang into cannon fodder in Secret Wars
1724465672220.png

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
That would be cool. I wonder if they could bring back Luke in it as well :).

I wonder if they would use that as an opportunity to clean up and resolve Trish's stuff...
I'm guessing they're scrapping whatever plan they had for Jessica that was going to run through Echo and Born Again. But yeah, they do have the same thing to decide on like with Born Again - how much to acknowledge and continue from the Netflix era and how much to go in a new direction with a new story. So here, are they going to acknowledge Trish at all much less have her appear or focus on Jessica and whatever she's up to. They could just keep it a stand alone Spotlight series i.e. Jessica is in a small town on a case a la True Detective or any crime drama. Though in fact, pretty sure they did that on the Alias comic. Missing girl I think.

Frontier

Staff member
I'm guessing they're scrapping whatever plan they had for Jessica that was going to run through Echo and Born Again. But yeah, they do have the same thing to decide on like with Born Again - how much to acknowledge and continue from the Netflix era and how much to go in a new direction with a new story. So here, are they going to acknowledge Trish at all much less have her appear or focus on Jessica and whatever she's up to. They could just keep it a stand alone Spotlight series i.e. Jessica is in a small town on a case a la True Detective or any crime drama. Though in fact, pretty sure they did that on the Alias comic. Missing girl I think.
A part of me thinks they, like Daredevil, will also try to acknowledge the wider MCU in a way they weren't able to in the original Netflix show so that would be interesting to see play out.

A part of me wants to see Trish but another part of me would be fine with a new more comic-accurate Patsy Walker...

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Via the WGA site, the writers for each episode of Agatha are:
Episode 1: written by Jac Schaeffer
Episode 2: written by Laura Donney
Episode 3: written by Cameron Squires
Episode 4: written by Giovanna Sarquis
Episode 5: written by Laura Monti
Episode 6: written by Jason Rostovsky
Episode 7: written by Gia King & Cameron Squires
Episode 8: written by Peter Cameron
Episode 9: written by Jac Schaeffer & Laura Donney

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts