Max And The Midknights (Nickelodeon Show)

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
That's true but putting it there was not done in service of making it thrive and succeed, it was put there to comply with contracts and say, well we released it. Even one of the biggest successes on Youtube was the Owl House which already had a pretty succesful run on TV.

Youtube is fickle, you either need a healthy media mix (As in a healthy run on TV) or be a Cocomelon clone, anything that doesnt IS DEAD.

I would love this show being a success in Youtube and bringing about a new era of cartoons but it REALLY doesnt seem likely.
The Owl House on TV did alright, but it didn't gel with the 6-11 Disney Channel wants. On this, if it brings in audience to get interested in it then hopefully that's the goal. Make it easy for kids to find, make it easy for others to find, share it legally, get people interested for more. I will say I don't only want to run on Youtube, it should be on TV too.

aegisrawks

To be fair I think Rock Paper Scissors DID also run on Youtube and its TV ratings were great. Maybe this will have a chance too.

harry580

yes, YouTube is the any network of the internet, has a project great, but cancelled it because its not cocomelon

Moe

yes, YouTube is the any network of the internet, has a project great, but cancelled it because its not cocomelon
Is Rock Paper Scissors getting cancelled? It seems like shows move to Nicktoons = death knell.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Is Rock Paper Scissors getting cancelled? It seems like shows move to Nicktoons = death knell.
It hasn't been renewed yet or officially, but Nick has been weird, Loud House premiered a new season without even a press release. Currently reruns were on Teennick, but it hasn't premiere new episodes there or nicktoons.

Reactions: Moe

aegisrawks

Oh god. I really hope it wont get cancelled or there will be literally no reason to watch Nick. Luckily Fairly Odd Parents is increasint though.

Moe

It hasn't been renewed yet or officially, but Nick has been weird, Loud House premiered a new season without even a press release. Currently reruns were on Teennick, but it hasn't premiere new episodes there or nicktoons.
I'm skeptical of Harry's claim so that why I questioned him. You rocks and thank you for great information.

Oh god. I really hope it wont get cancelled or there will be literally no reason to watch Nick. Luckily Fairly Odd Parents is increasint though.
I have no hope for Nickelodeon after all years, so new shows are going either renew or cancel, so who knows. Some members said if new shows don't score SpongeBob's rating, so they will be thrown to Nicktoons and shred away.

That why I don't like Nickelodeon's decision and their treat with new shows. I feel bad for creators.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
As with Big Nate, I am pre-existing fan of Max and the Mid-Knights which are a graphic novel, so this looks good, actually this feels like an anime situation where I wonder how still on going source material would effect the show beyond being Nickelodeon. This is a little more story driven than Nate too.
I have no hope for Nickelodeon after all years, so new shows are going either renew or cancel, so who knows. Some members said if new shows don't score SpongeBob's rating, so they will be thrown to Nicktoons and shred away.

That why I don't like Nickelodeon's decision and their treat with new shows. I feel bad for creators.
I never really think Nick has a SpongeBob metric, well in that way, I think they are very targeted on achieving a certain demographic (Generally Boys 6-11) that they kind of want something to reach that demo and work for them. I remember seeing shows getting SB or Loud House ratings or close and still getting cut. (It's Pony) I probably just enjoy the ride of a Nick show, even if I might get hurt with it later, because I still enjoy much of their output.

kanc

Second episode of Max & the MidKnights - Max Meets a Magic Wizard! is now on youtube nicktoons!

kanc

Also for nick.com upgrade, now it looks like Max & the Midknights episode is finally working well!

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts