"MeTV Toons" Network Launching on June 25th

Leviathan

"It's against nature!"
Staff member
The 1973 and 1980 Flintstone Comedy Shows are probably in the queue for restoration and MeTV Toons airings. They've been fast-tracking all the Scooby Doo, Flintstones and Yogi Bear successor shows.

They might just be taking more than than usual because of their formats. Probably not concidentally, they're the last spinoffs of H-B main shows that weren't H-B digipaint.

MTAF1976

The 1973 and 1980 Flintstone Comedy Shows are probably in the queue for restoration and MeTV Toons airings. They've been fast-tracking all the Scooby Doo, Flintstones and Yogi Bear successor shows.

They might just be taking more than than usual because of their formats. Probably not concidentally, they're the last spinoffs of H-B main shows that weren't H-B digipaint.
I'm pretty sure The New Yogi Bear Show was cels outside of the digipaint intro

Mejo

Four Legged Zoo
On Boomerang EMEA they aired the intro and outro before and after each segment. Rinse and repeat for three times.
Reminds me about how the Wacky Races Complete Series set and Quick Draw McGraw Show episodes on the Best of Warner Bros. 25 Cartoon Collection: Hanna-Barbera DVD also had the intro and outro play before and after each individual segment (I believe Earl Kress said that it happened on the former because the lawyers made them do it).

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Today was the final day of the Flintstones and Jetsons airing on ME TV that means they are now only on METV Toons , Fittingly, their last Jetsons' airing was episode 24 of season 1 , where they would have have reset next week.

Also , it's kind of funny the Frndly TV recordings for the Jetsons some of the episode thumbnails have a little Teletoon Retro bug

1769515_4423134__derived_jpg_q90_500x500_m0_x19gHSQI7pQOzN8eXdX2DcuYT5V.jpg

1765207_4406923__derived_jpg_q90_500x500_m0_lePiBfreNw9pHg7UpINDhTn5yOx.jpg

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Today was the final day of the Flintstones and Jetsons airing on ME TV that means they are now only on METV Toons , Fittingly, their last Jetsons' airing was episode 24 of season 1 , where they would have have reset next week.
Perhaps that's why MeTV is being promoted on MeTV Toons. And I think the opposite too.
Also , it's kind of funny the Frndly TV recordings for the Jetsons some of the episode thumbnails have a little Teletoon Retro bug

1769515_4423134__derived_jpg_q90_500x500_m0_x19gHSQI7pQOzN8eXdX2DcuYT5V.jpg

1765207_4406923__derived_jpg_q90_500x500_m0_lePiBfreNw9pHg7UpINDhTn5yOx.jpg
WHOA!

Moe

Would MeTV Toons acquire the DiC version of Heathcliff? It would be a good idea.
Yes, it is possible if Weigel want to add this to lineup.

Streaming services lump 2 seasons into one season, including DiC version.

It is much easier to carry than '87 TMNT that Weigel has a hard time to acquire the syndication rights because Paramount want to make an exclusive to Nickelodeon.

powergate92

Power Rangers and Stargate fan
Yes, it is possible if Weigel want to add this to lineup.

Streaming services lump 2 seasons into one season, including DiC version.

It is much easier to carry than '87 TMNT that Weigel has a hard time to acquire the syndication rights because Paramount want to make an exclusive to Nickelodeon.
I think Paramount is becoming less restrictive when it comes to 1987 TMNT. They just lunched FAST Channels for the series on Roku TV and FreeVee a few weeks ago.

Moe

It seems that they don't have all seasons of Captain Planet.
They are currently airing second season and will air third season next week.

It take a time to air all seasons and they have 113 episodes - they air once per day from Mon to Fri and two episodes on Saturday, so take 4 months to air all of them.

Goldstar!

All right-y!
Reminds me about how the Wacky Races Complete Series set and Quick Draw McGraw Show episodes on the Best of Warner Bros. 25 Cartoon Collection: Hanna-Barbera DVD also had the intro and outro play before and after each individual segment (I believe Earl Kress said that it happened on the former because the lawyers made them do it).
That's interesting.

When reruns of the Tom and Jerry shorts from 1975's The Tom and Jerry/Grape Ape Show aired on TBS, the show's intro (albeit a revised version of the original intro with all references to Grape Ape removed) and outro would air before and after each individual segment, although the original series (with the Grape Ape shorts) was originally 60 minutes long.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts