Music of Ren and Stimpy

Classic Speedy

Alllllll righty then
Staff member
Reporter
Ah, thanks. I'm not sure if I saw the premiere of this episode but if I did, I forgot about it.

AllenJ

Another one not from the actual show, but still thought I'd mention here: the DVD menu music for Time-Life's "Best of Ren & Stimpy" collection is "Swinger's Ball" by David Cabrera and Phil McArthur, a Universal Production Music track:

Classic Speedy

Alllllll righty then
Staff member
Reporter
There were a few more tracks identified by others during the site downtime- one of the big ones that I was glad to finally put a name to was used only in Wiener Barons: "Wie Geht's Denn Heut?" by Jan Wolgan (a pseudonym for Alfred Kluten).

"Oh, is that so, eh? Well while you're waitin' for your wieners, allow me to SEND YOU PACKIN'!"

AllenJ

Not sure if it's okay to link to it here, but a clip from the upcoming reboot was recently posted on YouTube and features a track at the beginning that I don't recognize (it might be a KPM Archives track, but it's not one that I recall hearing in the original series or APC). Any help?

Classic Speedy

Alllllll righty then
Staff member
Reporter
Not sure if it's okay to link to it here, but a clip from the upcoming reboot was recently posted on YouTube and features a track at the beginning that I don't recognize (it might be a KPM Archives track, but it's not one that I recall hearing in the original series or APC). Any help?
I didn't recognize it either.

That clip looks promising BTW! Maybe the reboot won't be as bad as we were all fearing.

K-Matic

1Lukeskywalker202 identified "Chase (ZR-118)" by George Hormel from Capitol Hi-Q Reel D-29/D-30 as playing in "Bell Hops". Special thanks goes out to Certainly1080 from the Library Music Themes forums for supplying the original album.

Plus, the audio track for "Mambo" by Philip Green from Captiol Hi-Q Reel M-73/M-74 has also been unearthed:

K-Matic

Well, since there's not a whole lot of R&S tracks to identify, I figured it would be best to share a Dropbox folder of WAV files containing all the remaining unknown tracks from the show.

They may be small, but here's my guess on these snippets:

- The "Big House Blues" and "Stimpy's Fan Club" tracks may be from an old, unknown sound effects library (Major Records/Valentino and Elektra Records have been ruled out).
- The "I Love Chicken" and "Reverend Jack Cheese" tracks sound like they come from the Capitol Hi-Q/Media Music library (possibly Hi-Q Reel X7/X8, where the track "Cha-Cha-Cha" by Ib Glindemann from "In the Army" comes off of).
- The "Aloha Hoek" and "Wiener Barons" tracks may as well be the last of the APM Music/Carlin Production Music (CPM) cues that need to be identified, whether online or on physical media that either used to be or have never been digitized.
- The "My Shiny Friend" track could possibly be either production music from the various labels listed above or a sound effect, but I'm still unsure about this.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts