"My Adventures With Superman" Animated Series News & Discussion (Spoilers)

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
Just as with Supergirl in season 2, I feel it's a bit soon for Superboy in season 3. I wonder with which origin they'll go with. I don't feel like Superman and Lex don't have enough of a relationship for Superboy's existence to hit as hard as it should. I doubt they'll go with Paul Westfield. I've heard speculation that he might be the son of Clark and Lois, which I wouldn't like.

Hank looks pretty cool as Cyborg Superman. I'll need to see more of bald Lex before I make a decision on that. I hope Intergang's returns means we'll get to see that Bruno Mannheim set-up that was once planned. I did miss Mxy's shenanigans last season. I'm very intrigued by the Kryptonian-looking enemies and the caveman. Ugh at Waller and Deathstroke yet again

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Just as with Supergirl in season 2, I feel it's a bit soon for Superboy in season 3. I wonder with which origin they'll go with. I don't feel like Superman and Lex don't have enough of a relationship for Superboy's existence to hit as hard as it should. I doubt they'll go with Paul Westfield. I've heard speculation that he might be the son of Clark and Lois, which I wouldn't like.
Yeah... there's no Cadmus. They got wiped out. With Mxy there, could the multiverse be it? Could be Westfield. They did use Dabney Donovan a number of ways in animation in the past decade and a half minus Cadmus. Like in Reign of the Supermen, he made the clones in Lexcorp I believe. Perhaps, one of the two is working for Checkmate or one of it's agencies aside from TFX or Team Seven and they wanted a Kryptonian they could use to counter Superman just in case but like most cases, Superboy decides... "Nah."

I'm very intrigued by the Kryptonian-looking enemies
Clark sure ain't alone anymore. lol. Phantom Zone? :p

Frontier

Staff member
I think we're going to see Lex come up with his own versions of Superman, one of which is Cyborg-Superman the other ends up being clones that leads to Superboy.

But I really hope we actually get to see Clark and Lex interact this season and build up their enmity.

Also it looks like we're getting more powerful and physical threats...so Superman might finally start throwing punches :p.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I think we're going to see Lex come up with his own versions of Superman, one of which is Cyborg-Superman the other ends up being clones that leads to Superboy.

But I really hope we actually get to see Clark and Lex interact this season and build up their enmity.
Ok, could be. Plus if Lex was able to get Slade on his side, who else will be headhunt to Lexcorp. We'll likely be seeing more name DC characters like Westfield or Donovan working their on cloning. Brainiac confirmed Kryptonians used genetic engineering. Maybe Lex gets ahold of that specific tech and works from there.

Good point! Their only real interaction was what at the end of the symposium this season?

Also it looks like we're getting more powerful and physical threats...so Superman might finally start throwing punches :p.
Or not. :p

edit: Q&A with Alice Lee, Ishmel Sahid, Kiara Madeira, and Brendan Clogher. Clogher confirms no Batman in season 3 but if there's more seasons, he said "?". Also hinted they love 90s Superman comics.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I don't think Superboy would be Clark's son unless he's from the future or an alternate dimension... which is entirely possible on this show, but still.
I mean, they're on the third season and the third arc on Dragon Ball Z, a show this one takes inspiration from, involved a teenage son from the future trying to rectify an apocalypse...

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I mean, they're on the third season and the third arc on Dragon Ball Z, a show this one takes inspiration from, involved a teenage son from the future trying to rectify an apocalypse...
Now that you mention it, Connor's outfit with that jacket also kind of looks similar to Trunks. Personally I hope it's only a visual nod like with Kara as Android 18 but who knows anymore.

Frontier

Staff member
They've mentioned before that Clark and Lois having a child and Clark being a "dad" would be something they'd want to have at the very end of the series, so I feel like that's another knock against it being a future kid (unless time travel gets them around that, but it feels like splitting hairs).

Also, human Brainiac?:

1wcx2xbpm4fd1.png

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
Photos from Comic-Con. I presume a recap of the panel will be posted eventually, as well.
Feels like I saw something like this recently. Maybe fan art. Kon, in the 90s, was one of my absolute faves. One of the first DC books I got into as a kid. I always mark out when they go 90s style with him.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
They've mentioned before that Clark and Lois having a child and Clark being a "dad" would be something they'd want to have at the very end of the series, so I feel like that's another knock against it being a future kid (unless time travel gets them around that, but it feels like splitting hairs).

Also, human Brainiac?:

1wcx2xbpm4fd1.png
Hmm, would they bring in the Legion of Super-Heroes already? Hmm...

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts