"My Adventures With Superman: The Complete First Season" DVD Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate this release

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• Wake me when there's a Blu-ray

• Total voters

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
The first season of My Adventures With Superman comes to DVD in this new home video release!

My Adventures With Superman: The Complete First Season
Studio:
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment
Release Date: May 14, 2024

Synopsis: My Adventures With Superman follows Clark Kent (Jack Quaid), Lois Lane (Alice Lee), and Jimmy Olsen (Ishmel Sahid), three twenty-somethings figuring out who they are, who they want to be, and saving their city! Clark spent his whole life hiding his strange powers and wondering where he came from. But when he begins at The Daily Planet and gets sucked into a criminal firefight on his first day, he'll have to embrace his powers to keep Metropolis safe, all while falling in love with Lois and trying to uncover who he really is. It's bold. It's romantic. It's My Adventures With Superman!

Episodes Include: Adventures of a Normal Man Part 1, Adventures of a Normal Man Part 2, My Interview with Superman, Let's Go to Ivo Tower, You Say, You Will Believe a Man Can Lie, My Adventures With Mad Science, Kiss Kiss Fall In Portal, Zero Day Part 1, Zero Day Part 2, and Hearts of the Fathers
Discuss the included episodes by clicking here!

Discuss this My Adventures With Superman home media release!

Please discuss the episodes in the appropriate talkback, link provided above. This thread is to discuss the home video release only.

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. Additionally, please don't post for just the sake of posting. Have something of worth to add to the conversation. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts