New Jetix Schedule (6/13): The Tick Included

Chad Bonin

a.k.a. Knux Five
Staff member
Reporter

My guess is that this episode was the first of the "Susie Q" episodes, episodes in which Amy Jo Johnson's screen time was limited due to her working on the film Susie Q (with production of the film eventually leading to Amy Jo leaving the series midway through the show's third season).
Gah. I forgot about the whole Susie Q thing (a sign of Disney giving PR production problems in the future?) I guess, yeah, she only had little Command Center footage and a morphed battle...
As for the Tick appearing on Jetix: That's definitely going to be interesting ("Bad man hit dog with street!").
Most def. "I killed Santa Claus!"

Mister Intensity

Viceroy said:
What's more, I remember during its surprise late 90s run on Fox, Dungeons and Dragons had a Saban logo on the end credits, suggesting that Saban had acquired rights to the show. Does that mean Disney now owns D&D? Would they also own rights to other B-level Marvel cartoons like Little Wizards and Dino-Riders?
Saban owned the rights to all Marvel Productions shows with the exception of the ones co-produced with Sunbow (Transformers, G.I. Joe, Gem, etc.). Thus when Disney acquired Saban they also acquired the Marvel Productions shows.

Mister Intensity

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
I don't suppose the Sunday airing of SPD is an instant-rerun of Saturday's new episode?

Why do these blocks always put shows I like against Pokemon? :(

bklien

sag_2002 said:
Cool schedule!
-Good to see the Hulk back, even if it is at a lousy time.

-Fantastic Four! Which version is this? (I'm assuming one of the two 90's versions)

-THE TICK! Fox Kids fans will be quite happy about this.

-Well, the ABC Family W.i.t.c.h. is moved to an earlier time, which may affect my sleep pattern (Mew Mew Power, new episodes of Winx Club will also potentially mess things up for me.) Best thing about the new sked: 4 chances to catch W.i.t.c.h. with the added Saturday and Sunday airings.
do you know if anyone taped the MEW MEW POWER episode "Mew Two"? I missed it both times it aired/

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
bklien said:
do you know if anyone taped the MEW MEW POWER episode "Mew Two"? I missed it both times it aired/
What does Mew Mew Power, a 4Kids show, have to do with the new Jetix schedule? You should ask it in the Anime forum on the Mew Mew thread and not here.

I'll gladly be watching Fantastic Four, but I bet it'll be gone when the fall schedule comes.

AnimatedSnow47

It's so great to see "The Tick" back! I'll definately record every episode of that show! :anime:

Knightmare

I wish they'd either expand Jetix about an hour in the morning or add an afternoon verion that way they could air more shows like Spider-Man M-F instead of just one day a week, plus they could add in stuff like Mystic Knights and Masked Rider too.

bklien

bigddan11 said:
What does Mew Mew Power, a 4Kids show, have to do with the new Jetix schedule? You should ask it in the Anime forum on the Mew Mew thread and not here.
Where can I find that?

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
bklien said:
Where can I find that?
Click the top link that says "Toon Zone Forum" and one of the first forum listings will be the Anime Forum.

raykremer

So they's not showing the finish to Beyblade, in addition to axing the daily run of Beyblade that I was counting on for the two epsiodes I missed when they started up BDaman and Beyblade started airing unpredictably?

Dammit.
mad.gif

I don't have Toon Disney.

sag_2002

Ok, something weird just happened. I could've sworn they had a JETIX schedule bumper, that promoted Dave the Barbarian as "coming up next on JETIX". DTB is NOT a JETIX show. They fixed that mistake by putting the proper bumper on the first commercial break, but still. Mucho confusing.

Unless they didn't have a suitable enough "summer-style" bumper to place on DTB/PRG and chose to go the JETIX route on purpose. Yeah, I'm going with that one, now that I think about it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts