Nickelodeon cancellation/renewal thread part 2

Micahel Cataldo

Erin & Aaron is officially cancelled. It's now joining Warped! as a 1 season show with 13 episodes. When Nick announces new sitcoms, they better not be 1 season show with 13 episodes.

kanc

Based on Aloma Wright (Viola on Young Dylan) instagram, , Young Dylan is headed to season 5. Nickelodeon has yet to announce the renewal for season 5.

kanc

Oh great! It's starting to become Henry Danger all over again.
No it's not. Original iCarly also lasted 5 seasons, like Henry Danger.

But Young Dylan doesn't get that MUCH number of episodes. First four seasons only have 72 episodes.

kanc

It looks like Blue's Clues & You! will be done after season 5. :(

CNNickFan

Invader Zim
Man, I need a rundown of what's not returning, because I feel like we're witnessing another purge.

Most likely because of the fact that Paramount is in some deep water right now

Markus Nelis

This is just another those revamping the entire lineup for live-action series to make room for the new ones. They're not in danger. Nick has even aired TRLH reruns on weekdays which is so rare that I don't see them going away even if Nick views itself as the animation channel.

kanc

I noticed that next week and so on, all live action reruns as well as new episodes are not scheduled anymore, and movies is airing 7pm. No clue when it will return. But on other news: That Girl Lay Lay is officially cancelled after this Wednesday, according to this:

This Wednesday, final 2 episodes will air, and 6 episodes haven't resumed filming after the strike.

According to tvinsider, Blaze and the Monster Machines season 8 will air on Nickelodeon on Thurs Apr 4 at 12pm, Mon Apr 1-Wed Apr 3 12pm (last of season 7 of 3 episodes will air).

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
I noticed that next week and so on, all live action reruns as well as new episodes are not scheduled anymore, and movies is airing 7pm. No clue when it will return. But on other news: That Girl Lay Lay is officially cancelled after this Wednesday, according to this:

This Wednesday, final 2 episodes will air, and 6 episodes haven't resumed filming after the strike.

According to tvinsider, Blaze and the Monster Machines season 8 will air on Nickelodeon on Thurs Apr 4 at 12pm, Mon Apr 1-Wed Apr 3 12pm (last of season 7 of 3 episodes will air).
I'm kind of not surprised, they were doing two episodes a week , that felt like burn off.

MTAF1976

it seems like Rugrats and Big Nate cable premieres are now on Nicktoons instead of Nick. Expect both of those to be cancelled. That is usually the mark of death for Nicktoons and I don't think these will buck the trend

kanc

it seems like Rugrats and Big Nate cable premieres are now on Nicktoons instead of Nick. Expect both of those to be cancelled. That is usually the mark of death for Nicktoons and I don't think these will buck the trend
Rugrats (2021) season 3 was already renewed back in Jul 2022. So I think season 3 would be last.

MTAF1976

well now they are seemingly written off

Perla Magica

Digital Love
It's not surprising why most of the Nicktoons tend to end after their second season, but it's kinda sad that Monster High will end on its' second season. Expensive CGI production is a one thing I can clearly understand but embroiling the series in Quiet On Set controversy don't make sense unless it's about the live-action movies. But still, the Quiet On Set controversy is a cheap excuse.

And I think we've got the reason why two episodes of season two got pulled from the schedule.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts