"OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
For me, it's the fact they actually recreated his signature "emerge from the crumbling ground" entrance and the inclusion of the original VAs that totally sells it.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
You know me. I'm an old Cartoon Network fart. But guess what? I absolutely love it. I really do. You can tell they've put a lot of effort into it and it works surprisingly well. All the details. Can't wait to see the whole thing! :)

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Crap! Someone on the internet has hacked Cartoon Network and leaked images and 2 minute previews for "We Got Hacked" and "Parents Day", scheduled to air on October 27th! Someone call the FBI!

UPDATE: I just found out why this happened! The two episodes I mentioned in this post have been released on the CN App tonight as part of a special Halloween "See it First", which also features Halloween-themed episodes of The Powderpuff Girls, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Clarence, and We Bare Bears!

Last edited:

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Crap! Someone on the internet has hacked Cartoon Network and leaked images and 2 minute previews for "We Got Hacked" and "Parents Day", scheduled to air on October 27th! Someone call the FBI!

Um... no. 2 minute previews for upcoming eps appear on the official website all the time. Calm down...

Digamma-F-Wau

It's not hacking, it's just going through the URLs of video clips they posted online ahead of time but haven't publicly shown

The interesting thing about We've got hacked is that it's a relatively early episode production wise compared to when it's airing: It's 1044-019 and has Toby Jones credited as a director instead of as a producer: It's the ep Dave/Haewon boarded between My Dad Can Beat Up Your Dad and Legends of Mr Gar

SuperFan2024

Shoo fly.
Man, they should really air at least one episode of Captain Planet or promote the series on the app.

ToonJay723

Staff member
Ian-Jones Quartey was on the Pizza Party Podcast. They talk about working with Trigger, the redesigns from the pilot, and the off-models designs

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

idea for a toonami april fools/daylight savings thing- air the Fleischer Superman cartoons again. There’s nothing stopping them, they’re public domain
How would you guys launch a kids tv channel in 2024?
I returned to Youtube for community posting purposes only.
I can't wait for the dubbed Bocchi the Rock!
Question: What is it about animation that always keeps you coming back for more even sometimes bad movies/shows?

Featured Posts