Old International Fox Kids/Jetix Channels Memorial Thread

Moleoman

A similar card was also used during Fox Kids times:

In spite of this, the episodes of "Pat and Mat" were still edited to be compliant with ITC/Ofcom standards. According to Wikipedia, majority of scenes were characters were using knifes (or other sharp tools) and the ones with intense slapstick were removed. Yet, they still have to air a card with an announcer telling the viewers not to imitate the characters.

Two Two's

I've got an electric shaver!
A similar card was also used during Fox Kids times:

In spite of this, the episodes of "Pat and Mat" were still edited to be compliant with ITC/Ofcom standards. According to Wikipedia, majority of scenes were characters were using knifes (or other sharp tools) and the ones with intense slapstick were removed. Yet, they still have to air a card with an announcer telling the viewers not to imitate the characters.
Did Pat and Mat air on FOX Kids/Jetix UK frequently? It's not any schedule I have

TVArchive

There is no transition from Fox kids to Jetix.

Speaking without fanaticism, in my opinion it was like this. Then Fox Kids showed a cartoon, then there was a promo about changing the name to Jetix, then the channel turned off (CEE version was not broadcasting 24/7 at that time). ESPN Classic Sports broadcast at night, and in the morning they showed Bumper sleeping Jetix, and then a cartoon

JulianRO

A transition would be available only on the 24/7 feeds that did exist back then, such as the UK, French, Spanish ones.

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
CEE version was not broadcasting 24/7 at that time
Neither HUN-CZE. Here is how HUN-CZE extended the broadcast hours:
2000-2003: 06:00-19:00 CET (timeshared with Fox Sports until 2002, then ESPN Classic Sport onward)
2003-2005: 06:00-21:00 CET
2006-2008: 06:00-24:00 CET (ESPN Classic Sport was no more)
2008-present: 24/7

Last edited:

JulianRO

January-April 2006: 06:00-23:00 CET (ESPN Classic Sport was no more)
Actually, it was 06:00-00:00 even from January.
1721583511267.png

JulianRO

Fox Kids Poland (when it joined Cracow-based Autocom Telewizja Kablowa cable operator's line-up) full-page ad from Głos - tygodnik nowohucki weekly 2001/26 issue. It's monochrome due to the weekly being itself in black-and-white inside.
foxkidspl-ad-glostygnowo-2001-26.png
Here's something really interesting.

On Digi (RCS & RDS)'s website there was a page for TV schedules, and it had the option to check the TV schedules for "Jetix" despite that the channel no longer existed. This page was removed most likely this year, as the last snapshot recorded was done in late September 2023.
1721661970702.png

RegularCapital

Staff member

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts