Post random pictures

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
FQiaisC.png

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
The main cast of Sailor Moon (1992-97 anime) comprising of Diana, Seiya Kou / Sailor Star Fighter, Princess Kakyuu, Yaten Kou / Sailor Star Healer, Taiki Kou / Sailor Star Maker, Makoto Kino / Sailor Jupiter, Michiru Kaiou / Sailor Neptune, Haruka Tenou / Sailor Uranus, Setsuna Meiou / Sailor Pluto, Artemis, Minako Aino / Sailor Venus, Chibi Chibi / Sailor Chibi Chibi, Mamoru Chiba / Tuxedo Mask, Rei Hino / Sailor Mars, Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon, Ami Mizuno / Sailor Mercury, Chibiusa Tsukino / Sailor Chibi Moon, Hotaru Tomoe / Sailor Saturn and Luna.
Sailor_Moon_and_His_Friends.png

The main characters of W.I.T.C.H. comprising of Irma Lair, Will Vandom, Hay Lin, Taranee Cook, Elyon Brown and Cornelia Hale.
74ed09c67af7e6b03f8ff8e1cc520262.jpg

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
1978-1982, the debut album by Portuguese rock band Xutos & Pontapés.
xutos_pontap_s_1978_1982._1.jpg

The female spider at Carl's house who tried to devour Johnny Bravo when he was a fly in the episode "I, Fly" due to her being a black widow.
6088433.jpg

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Although Walpurgisnacht Rising was completed last year, it was delayed to Winter 2025.
I've always had suspicions that the reason why Shin Chan, Rotten Ralph and The Kids from Room 402 never aired on Toon Disney and in Shin Chan's case the ABC Family Action Block.

Perhaps maybe Disney were that children would replicate the actions of these characters portrayed in these shows?
Was there a pilot dub for a Battle Spirits anime?

Featured Posts