Post random videos

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
18 years ago today (20 August 2006), an incident during the Hungarian national holiday's fireworks happened. A storm came on, 5 people died. As for the live coverages: M1 gave up the fighting by cutting to a continuity, TV2 showed a best-of after their cameras broke completely, while RTL Klub showed it in its full glory.

Here is what happened to TV2's coverage in its last minutes.

Surreal Kangaroo

Staff member
For some reason this fills me nostalgic feelings….for some reason.
(It’s an AI video of Kids Next Door characters singing We Don’t Talk About Bruno just in case you don’t want to click on a blind link).

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

The 1986 (!) HBO Movie intro, but it was edited with various famous effects. For some reason I like the one with the white-blue effect better.

Fun fact: that intro, along with the 1982 Feature Presentation one (as a startup and closedown ident), was also used in Hungary between 1991-1997. If you want to see them in the video below: 0:24 and 5:55 respectively.

BlooCNBoy02

And now, to end The Bloo Week...
Here is a complete chaos of Foster's Home episodes, all of them, played at once. As a result, you can see Bloo EVERYWHERE.

And the title cards. Some of these had the same music as the composers couldn't bother making original sounds.

BlooCNBoy02

Disney finally remembers that Sofia the First started with a pilot special:
GEOBLOCKED!

From now on, if I see that Youtube error (that is, a POV), I will write this message. And it is only an advise to replace it with a completely watchable one.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts