Post something random

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Ssangyacht, the modified Ssangyong Rodius as seen in the post-Clarkson era of Top Gear.
Ssang-yacht-Top-Gear-boat-Eddie-Jordan-review.jpg

Klein Vision Aircar, a car that can also become an aircraft.
_119143293_flying-car.jpg

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
The 100x translation of the 2001 BBC Prime FAQ about Teletubbies created a new fictional series called Fourteen and the protagonist is Telepuma.
Screenshot_20240501_104341_Chrome.jpg

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Butterfinger, the peanut butter chocolate bar as endorsed by Bart Simpson.
intro-1583787146.jpg

Qwikster, Netflix's ill-fated planned rebranding of their DVD rental service.
20-Qwikster-600x101.jpg

BlooCNBoy02

What if some of the forum members joined Geometry Dash? I made some fanmade comments. (The one for me was made after I created my GD account.)
gdcomment_bloocnboy02.png

gdcomment_ipp.png

gdcomment_fb.png

gdcomment_pm.png

gdcomment_ll.png

gdcomment_plb.png

BlooCNBoy02

Today I was playing the Foster's Home Flash game Outer Space Trace for 2,5 hours. I racked up 1,7 million points and 37 levels.
outerspacetrace_finalscore.png

BlooCNBoy02

Double post...

I noticed while playing the aforementioned game from the previous post is, when I was making combos, Bloo and Mac was going slowly from ordinary to happy. This is how it went (look at the bottom right).

1st star connection - Mac looking at the player.
outerspacetrace_combo1.png

Combo 2 - Bloo and Mac looking at each other.
outerspacetrace_combo2.png

Combo 3 - Mac "forces" Bloo to look at what I do.
outerspacetrace_combo3.png

Combo 4 - Applause. Bloo still looks at my activity, while Mac looks at the player.
outerspacetrace_combo4.png

Combo 5/level completion - Joyful jumping.
outerspacetrace_combo5.png

Combo 6 - Crazy dancing.
outerspacetrace_combo6.png

Combo 7 onward - Bloo and Mac giving a high-five.
outerspacetrace_combo7.png

stephane dumas

Atari bought Intellivision, a couple of decades ago we could have said it was like if Coca-Cola had bought Pepsi.
Atari just announced that it has acquired the Intellivision brand, along with more than 200 games from Intellivision Entertainment LLC. This puts an end to the very first console war, as Atari and Intellivison were bitter rivals going all the way back to 1979. The original Intellivision console, released by Mattel, went up against the Atari VCS (later named the 2600) a full decade before Nintendo and Sega started their beef.

“Uniting Atari and Intellivision after 45 years ends the longest-running console war in history,” said Mike Mika, the studio head at Atari-owned Digital Eclipse.

The deal doesn’t include the long-delayed Intellivision Amico retro console. Intellivision Entertainment LLC will continue working on the Amico as a separate and rebranded company and will use a license provided by Atari to release Intellivision games on it. The company has had a difficult time getting the console funded after originally announcing it back in 2018.

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
Resumed playing Dragon Quest VIII on Android and also taking good pics for the wiki.

And for fun, plus self-indulgence all of my physical DQ stuff in a pic:
d30bf721.jpg

JMTV

A Little Meatwad
Who won a Whiskers plush from the Cartoon Network Fridays Whiskers Winball Sweepstakes?

Numnuh 3: I HAVE!!

Capture1177.PNG

Of course, you do lol

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts