Rejected DC Comics Designs and Show Pitches, Part 2

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I wonder if they're using their planned characterization of her from that script...
I thought Malice came up before and yup one of the earliest new items about HQ listed Malice as a series regular.
[MALICE VUNDABAR] Early 20s, pretty, but over it. She’s an alien (but looks human) and her family is crazy rich and powerful, she’s interning with Harley’s gang for college credit. The only thing she cares about is her demonic shadow cat named Chessure that she carries around in her designer purse. It’s a friend and fashion item and it destroys everything it sees. (SERIES REGULAR)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Like 5 years for a character to finally have the role they were pitched for and its on a spinoff show :p.
Same but to a lesser extent, they tried to get Polka Dot Man on HQ and now he had a cameo in episode 2 of Kite Man. I think the other characters they tried but didn't use on HQ were Power Girl, Booster Gold, Red Hood and Red's already been hinted at (e.g. on Harl's phone I think it was).

Frontier

Staff member
Same but to a lesser extent, they tried to get Polka Dot Man on HQ and now he had a cameo in episode 2 of Kite Man. I think the other characters they tried but didn't use on HQ were Power Girl, Booster Gold, Red Hood and Red's already been hinted at (e.g. on Harl's phone I think it was).
Guess Gunn beat them to comedic Polka Dot Man :p.

Not sure if I even want to know how this show would've used Power Girl (aside from jokes) :eek:.

Frontier

Staff member
I think it was Harley needed costume advice. And of course, Harley questioned the boob window thing.
Well, yeah, of coursed they'd make that joke. I wonder if they would have fit this in:

im-hoping-power-girl-appears-on-the-show-since-she-and-v0-4ykxt6r3yiob1.jpg

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Well, yeah, of coursed they'd make that joke. I wonder if they would have fit this in:
7/23:I think it's for the better it didn't happen...

8/18: Ben Jones confirmed in Teen Titans' "Switched", he asked Glen Murakami why they didn’t do swap actors and "he said they tried, but Hynden Walch and Tara Strong were both so good at imitating each other that it didn’t work."

Last edited:

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts