Review: “Peter and the Wolf: Drawings Come to Life" (MAX animated special)

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

Review: “Peter and the Wolf”: Drawings Come to Life​

peter-and-the-wolf-image-4-my-review-1.jpg

"There have been a number of adaptations for Peter and the Wolf since the musical composition written by Sergei Prokofiev debuted nearly 90 years ago. The most recent one being an animated short that was released on Max in October 2023. It features a rather unique animation style, and the character designs are based on Bono’s drawings. The music and narration is provided by Gavin Friday. Directed by Elliot Dear and Stephen McNally, the short overall proves to be enjoyable way to spend half an hour, for both children and grown-ups alike."

Continue Reading...

Comments?!?

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm

Featured Posts