Saving Me- Byu TV Show

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
I did this thread before the wipeout , but it didn't make it back after the wipeout ... so here it is again.

Saving Me is an animated series that airs on the BYU TV channel (and Channel 11 in Utah) and on Family in Canada. The show is about 11-year-old Bennett Bramble being visited by his future 61-year-old self who is rich but alone and despised. He goes back in time and communicates with younger self to improve ...himself.

The Show is free to watch on BYU TV's app and website here : Saving Me

The show has two seasons, not sure if it's getting a third.

It's a simple show with a simple overall moral , but it is enjoyable and pretty fun. The episodes have heart to them. A few have had made moments that made me tear up before. The younger Bennett is good mixture of being kind of selfish and full of himself, but willing to improve. The older version being snarky and annoyed by his younger self is funny and you see his faults and what he wants to work through.

The show has some fun sci-fi elements to it , Bennett is an inventor and has a robot, the parents have an interesting job. It's a fun series. Have you seen it?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts