Should Deadpool appear in "Wolverine And The X-Men?"

RonDrakenfan17

Luffy fan
I would love to see Deadpool appear agian man that guy is freakin funny :D
I look forward to seeing him in the live action film, hope they do him justice.

DareDevil

Man Without Fear
Having Deadpool appear in a full episode would be a bit much in my personal opinion. I liked his cameo appearances in the 90's X-Men animated series for the simple fact they didn't have a chance to really ruin his character; for all we know it could have been ruined. I'm just assuming here. But if he had maybe a cameo in one of the episodes I wouldn't mind that. He was fine in the Hulk Vs. segment for the simple fact that it allowed for extreme nutty violence in animation.

For him to appear in the series brings back memories of what they did to Carnage's character in the 90's Spider-Man show. I agree with the member who said he would be a watered down version of himself and wouldn't be the Deadpool we all know and love. I dunno, maybe it could work.

sdp

miscrave
I'd love to see deadpool on WatXM. They wouldn't ruin him just how people have mentioned that Wolverine isn't ruined.

I also like Hulk VS being in continuity with the show, that would make the Thor story canon as well.

Though I kind of liked the idea of all the Marvel DTVs being in continuity with each other, though I guess Hulk VS can still be part of it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts