"Spider-Man: No Way Home" Feature Talkback (Spoilers)

Spider-Man: No Way Home - Rate and Discuss this Marvel Movie!

• Total voters

Spider-Man

Has there been any more updates on the movie's home media release? I guess I got used to pandemic release windows I'm just surprised that 6 or 7 weeks later and there still hasn't been any real updates. I assume Sony wants to bleed every penny they can though.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Has there been any more updates on the movie's home media release? I guess I got used to pandemic release windows I'm just surprised that 6 or 7 weeks later and there still hasn't been any real updates. I assume Sony wants to bleed every penny they can though.
2/4: In terms of release dates? No. Just a rumor the digital comes out March and the Blu-rays on April 12.

Yes, I would think they plan to keep it in theaters until the end of the month then start splitting from theaters in March when The Batman comes out.

2/5: Unfortunately, it looks like Starz snatched up NWH rather than Netflix or Disney+.

2/7: Mirror Dimension concept art.

2/8: Cox reveals he met Feige in 2019 at a play he did with Hiddleston (Marvel was not talked about), got the call in summer 2020, and filmed in March 2021.

Last edited:

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
That's cool. I always remember Charlie and Tom working together when I remember them wearing the costumes of each other's characters.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
2/10: A certain Canadian friend let me know on his Amazon, No Way Home has a March 15 release date.

2/16: Microsoft Store has a March 1 date for the digital release.

So looking at Black Widow, it was 1 month and 4 days between digital and disc. Shang-Chi, 18 days. Eternals, 1 month and 3 days. I could see NWH's disc release being April 5.

2/17: It appears to have been moved to March 22. Hmm, so perhaps then the disc is out April 26. Buy NWH on Tuesday, go to MoM on Thursday/Friday. lol.

2/18: Extended cut rumored for theaters come March 11.

Last edited:

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
For those interested, Sony also released an official image of Tom Holland, Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire recreating the popular "Spider-Man Pointing" meme to promote the forthcoming Spider-Man: No Way Home home media release. Click the image below to check it out:

Spider-Man

I took in both Spider-Man: No Way Home and The Batman in theatres one last time before Covid restrictions start lifting and, boy, they are so different from each other but both great examples of how great comic book movies can be. Spider-Man 3 is such a great love letter to the character and his big screen history and if this ends up being the last Spider-Man of the Holland trilogy, I'd be very happy with how it ends. A couple of the film's story issues and even some of the weaker special effects become a little distracting but it's such a pleasing movie and a hopeful one at that that you can't help but just feeling satisfied when the credits come up. I know I'll already be watching this again tomorrow when the digital versions are released.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Finally saw it. Liked it. Best Spiderman from the trilogy. This was what I expected from the start. If they make Spiderman 4 or Venom 3 it could be fire.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts