Spider-Man Unlimited "Worlds Apart, Parts 1 & 2" Talkback (Spoilers)

Please rate and comment on 'Worlds Apart'

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• ***1/2

Votes: 2 25.0%

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • **1/2

• *1/2

• Total voters

Barbossa

Its nice to see Marvel put their shows on their website.Its also funny to see that they seem to have run out of good shows to put on their website.I guess the 90s Avengers show is next

Trevor

Its also funny to see that they seem to have run out of good shows to put on their website.

I don't know what you mean by run out of "good shows", but when you look at most of Marvel's shows the majority of them only lasted for anywhere between 13 and 26 episodes. The only shows that I can think of (and find on Marvel Animation Age and the web) that have more episodes than 26 are Spider-Man (1967; 52 episodes), X-Men (1992; 76 episodes), Spider-Man (1994; 65 episodes) and X-Men: Evolution (2000; 52 episodes). Even of the live-action Marvel shows I think only The Incredible Hulk (1970's) and the Japanese Spider-Man (1970's) had more than 26 episodes. So it only takes about 3 months to upload an entire 13 episode series for Marvel.

Trevor

Just saw Part 2 last night. GR-R-R-R-R-R-R-R--R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R--R-R-R-R-R-R--R-R-R-R--R-R-R-R-R-R--R-R-R-R-EAT SHOW!

Of course it would be nice if the series was on DVD because the compression issues at full-screen (plus the constantly popping up ads) were annoying.

5 out of 5 for both Parts.

Trevor

Dont get too into the show you know it ends on a cliffhanger

Yeah, I know it ends on a cliff-hanger, but hopefully if Disney ever releases it here on DVD in the US and Canada, they'll maybe include any completed Season 2 episodes that never made it to air.

Wonderwall

Staff member
Did they even go into production of a season 2? I know there were scripts but I don't think anything ever got storyboarded. If that's the case if there ever is a DVD release there's no chance they would have episodes on it.

Trevor

Did they even go into production of a season 2? I know there were scripts but I don't think anything ever got storyboarded. If that's the case if there ever is a DVD release there's no chance they would have episodes on it.

I had heard that possible 2 or 3 episodes had been finished before Marvel went bankrupt and were not released due to the bankruptcy proceedings.

Kaveh77

I dont think that they were able to make any episodes but I hope that one day they release the script. I wanna know what happens:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts