"Spider-Man Untitled 4th MCU Movie" News & Discussion

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Seeing Shocker and Scorpion (both with professional suits) is the best news :cool:.
5/21:
Plus, it does convey the sense they are taking loose inspiration from Kraven 'killing' Spider-Man in Last Hunt but with y'know that movie coming out later this year, seems Scorpion does the deed instead in the MCU. And how the hell Fisk gets the symbiote to bond it to Gargan is still a ??? Given this all true and not bunk.

5/30: An insider claims Bilall Fallah and Adil El Arbi are being considered to directors well as indie directors.

6/24: Latest rumor is the current draft has Mister Negative and the studio wants Steven Yuen for the role.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

the greenman

It sounds/seems as if SONY had big plans for the Spidey-verse yet Feige did too. Last I heard he wanted DD/Fisk and Ant-Man. Felt as though by Madame Web, they were setting up characters for Devils Reign arc. Don't know if Feige knew that though, because he would've had more say on that film, and not fights with SONY. Oh well

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Feige comments on the search for a new director, "We love Jon. Jon did three of the best Spider-Man films ever for us. He’s got lots of things going on now. So we’ll probably be looking for somebody else, just because he’s busy.”

Frontier

Staff member
Feige comments on the search for a new director, "We love Jon. Jon did three of the best Spider-Man films ever for us. He’s got lots of things going on now. So we’ll probably be looking for somebody else, just because he’s busy.”
I think it would also be nice to have a fresh voice and creative vision for the next era of cinematic Spider-Man :).

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I'll believe it when I see it
It's usually SONY that announces it, so maybe next month at the earliest. I think that's when they announced a semi-slate 2 years ago - Karate Kid, Kraven, Madame Web, etc. But who knows anymore. lol.

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
It's usually SONY that announces it, so maybe next month at the earliest. I think that's when they announced a semi-slate 2 years ago - Karate Kid, Kraven, Madame Web, etc. But who knows anymore. lol.
I don’t understand why Sony and Fiege can’t just joint announce it heck D23 would’ve been the perfect place since 1. They ain’t revealing too much and 2. It been almost 4 years since NWH. I’m all for taking time and getting the story right but the amount of silence in this movie is honestly kinda concerning (same with Shang Chi 2)

Last edited:

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
I actually think she could pull off the role well and it could be a redemption after the mess that’s Madame Web (similar to Isabella from Madame Web - Superman) that being said I wouldn’t mind Anya Taylor Joy being her

edit: I'm getting more worried as time goes as because there's all these conflicting reports that the film might be multiverse and if it ends up being I honestly won't be as hype for the movie anymore... sure I'll still be excited it's Spider Man but still... it would suck

Last edited by a moderator:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I actually think she could pull off the role well and it could be a redemption after the mess that’s Madame Web (similar to Isabella from Madame Web - Superman) that being said I wouldn’t mind Anya Taylor Joy being her

edit: I'm getting more worried as time goes as because there's all these conflicting reports that the film might be multiverse and if it ends up being I honestly won't be as hype for the movie anymore... sure I'll still be excited it's Spider Man but still... it would suck
I'm not a particular fan of the Multiverse gimmick in comics so I've been over this saga for a long time, lol. The sooner it's done the better in my book.

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
I'm not a particular fan of the Multiverse gimmick in comics so I've been over this saga for a long time, lol. The sooner it's done the better in my book.
I don't even hate the multiverse I just feel like there not being creative enough with it mostly just being used as a way for fan service instead of doing some genuine creative variants. I like fan service (when done well aka NWH & D&W and not MOM) but still wish they used the multiverse more interestingly

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts