"Spider-Man Untitled 4th MCU Movie" News & Discussion

Last Spider

Arachnid Dude
I don't even hate the multiverse I just feel like there not being creative enough with it mostly just being used as a way for fan service instead of doing some genuine creative variants. I like fan service (when done well aka NWH & D&W and not MOM) but still wish they used the multiverse more interestingly
It's funny to say they should use the multiverse more interestingly and then disparage the movie that used the multiverse not for fanservice but to examine it's main character and his mindset.

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
It's funny to say they should use the multiverse more interestingly and then disparage the movie that used the multiverse not for fanservice but to examine its main character and his mindset.
I mean do more interesting and out there variants of characters and take us to more unique worlds like that paint of cartoon world in MOM. Basically what Across The Spider Verse did. I’m not disparaging anything. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Last edited:

Last Spider

Arachnid Dude
I mean do more interesting and out there variants of characters and take us to more unique worlds like that paint of cartoon world in MOM. Basically what Across The Spider Verse did. I’m not disparaging anything. Stop putting words in my mouth.
You quite literally brought up Multiverse of Madness just disparage it, and you're doing it again now.
Especially when you're bringing up Across the Spiderverse and they barely went anywhere in that movie.

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
You quite literally brought up Multiverse of Madness just disparage it, and you're doing it again now.
Especially when you're bringing up Across the Spiderverse and they barely went anywhere in that movie.
Because MOM didn’t further Strange’s story in any way and what do you mean Across The Spider Verse didn’t go anywhere it set up Miguel’s sort of villain arc, set up Gwen’s story, Miles story and The Spot and while yes they technically didn’t go to many places they used the canon concept which actually tied into the story. MOM Illuminati didn’t do nothin and they went into different worlds for like a few seconds and that doesn’t count. You just seem to defend everything the MCU does. Anyways let’s keep this thread on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Yes, please let’s keep this thread on topic. No more pointless back and forth bickering. Agree to disagree or whatever, and remember to be respectful of other users and their opinions.

Last Spider

Arachnid Dude
Because MOM didn’t further Strange’s story in any way and what do you mean Across The Spider Verse didn’t go anywhere it set up Miguel’s sort of villain arc, set up Gwen’s story, Miles story and The Spot and while yes they technically didn’t go to many places they used the canon concept which actually tied into the story. MOM Illuminati didn’t do nothin and they went into different worlds for like a few seconds and that doesn’t count. You just seem to defend everything the MCU does. Anyways let’s keep this thread on topic.

Like you don't tell me Strange’s story wasn't furthered and the movie is about him being unfulfilled and unhappy despite saving the world, and learning to move on with his life.

And when it's pointed out they don't actually explore all that many worlds in Across the Spiderverse the subject suddenly became something else entirely.

Mod Note: Second quote removed by staff

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
Like you don't tell me Strange’s story wasn't furthered and the movie is about him being unfulfilled and unhappy despite saving the world, and learning to move on with his life.

And when it's pointed out they don't actually explore all that many worlds in Across the Spiderverse the subject suddenly became something else entirely.
STRANGE DID NOT GROW PERIOD, it wasn’t even really his movie it was Wanda’s and I didn’t even change the subject of Across The Spider Verse I used that film as an example of what MCU should try to do.

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
I'm starting to think this film might come out post secret wars considering it doesn't feel like they are getting anywhere.... We have about 4 months before the end of the year and we still don't have an announcement and it really doesn't help that they apparently only just turned in a draft. I guess we still gotta be patient but man.....

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I'm starting to think this film might come out post secret wars considering it doesn't feel like they are getting anywhere.... We have about 4 months before the end of the year and we still don't have an announcement and it really doesn't help that they apparently only just turned in a draft. I guess we still gotta be patient but man.....
If it coming out post-Secret Wars increases the odds the story will stay a grounded one and not be multiverse-related, all for it! Yeah, out of the 3, I think it was Far From Home that got announced in a December while the rest were summer announcements. So... we got time. Sony could save the formal announcement for CCXP in December for example.

Last edited:

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
If it coming out post-Secret Was increases the odds the story will stay a grounded one and not be multiverse-related, all for it! Yeah, out of the 3, I think it was Far From Home that got announced in a December while the rest were summer announcements. So... we got time. Sony could save the formal announcement for CCXP in December for example.
Hold up I didn’t even think about that! That could actually be a great idea

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts