SpongeBob SquarePants Series TalkBack Thread Part 2 (Spoilers)

kanc

It also looks like Kreepaway Kamp (one hour special) will air on Nick and stream Paramount Plus this fall according to the SDCC article.
Here's sneak peek clip.

Last edited:

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Still playing a bit of catch up from all the news out of Comic-Con:

From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"Mark Hamill Joins The Cast For Fourth SpongeBob SquarePants Movie"​

Mark-Hamill-and-SpongeBob.jpg

"SpongeBob SquarePants had its own panel at San Diego Comic Con this past week to celebrate the show’s 25th anniversary. Treating its audience to table reads, actor insights, and a sing-a-long, actor Mark Hamill (Star Wars) showed up in a surprise announcement that he will be the voice of the Flying Dutchman in the fourth SpongeBob SquarePants movie, The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants.

Created by Stephen Hillenburg, SpongeBob SquarePants premiered on Nickelodeon on July 17th, 1999. The off-the-wall comedy about a sponge and his various undersea friends has become one of the most accomplished animated programs of all time. In addition to having theatrically released films, the show has spawned a Tony Award winning Broadway play and two spin-off shows, Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years and The Patrick Star Show. It’s no surprise that the show earned a panel in the coveted Hall H, the most popular venue at San Diego Comic Con. Moderated by Kel Mitchell (of Kenan & Kel and Good Burger fame), executive producers Marc Ceccarelli and Vincent Waller were joined by cast members Tom Kenny (SpongeBob), Bill Fagerbakke (Patrick), Carolyn Lawrence (Sandy), Rodger Bumpass (Squidward), Clancy Brown (Mr. Krabs), and Mr. Lawrence (Plankton). Mark Hamill’s appearance on the panel had been kept a secret so he could shock the audience."

Read the full article here.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

One nick@nite promo aired during Nickelodeon commercial breaks just today.
and tonight, the feature I am choosing to watch for what is left of the Summer Movie Nights marathon I created for myself is an animated film I did watch before, on TV, but not from the very start, plus I don't even know if I saw it till the very end.

MV5BYjBkM2RjMzItM2M3Ni00N2NjLWE3NzMtMGY4MzE4MDAzMTRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

some updates on 3 big Kids TV channels websites and apps..
Now here is something I never though I would see from (HBO) Max in America. Finally adding some classics that haven't been put there before!!! And yes, those are all coming this September

Featured Posts