"Star Wars: Andor (Disney+ Series)" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Sounds like they're getting really creative with the structure of the show and the story :).
Had to I guess. Seems like they got some indication they wouldn't get 5 seasons and had to condense 4 into 1 season, ouch. Hopefully in turns out well and forced them to get into the real meat of each era.

Spideyzilla

Staff member
Will they be at all effective in this :p?
That reminds me... at some point they're going to have to explain why the First Order went back to human Stormtroopers when the Dark Troopers we see in Mando season 2 were MUCH more effective. Yes Luke made short work of them, but he was no longer an issue by the time the First Order came to be. The advantages of using droids over humans are obvious, especially when they already created droid troopers that were so powerful.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
That reminds me... at some point they're going to have to explain why the First Order went back to human Stormtroopers when the Dark Troopers we see in Mando season 2 were MUCH more effective. Yes Luke made short work of them, but he was no longer an issue by the time the First Order came to be. The advantages of using droids over humans are obvious, especially when they already created droid troopers that were so powerful.
Well, if Moff Gideon was part of the First Order or not, the Dark Troopers were just one of his pet projects maybe?

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts