Strawberry Shortcake: Berry In The Big City (YouTube/Netflix Series)

zoombie

You think they would ever green light a series finale special in which we get to see Strawberry and the gang as adults. That would be awesome. If you have Strawberry and Raspberry married to each other, and just to balance it out for the hetro's Huck and Blueberry get married.

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
You think they would ever green light a series finale special in which we get to see Strawberry and the gang as adults. That would be awesome. If you have Strawberry and Raspberry married to each other, and just to balance it out for the hetro's Huck and Blueberry get married.
I mean I do like the idea of Strawberry and Orange. Previous incarnations even give off such a vibe.

But yeah Strawberry and Raspberry works too. That bit at the start of Sky High Pie reminds me of this Owl House exchange:

Luz- You going soft on me Blight?

Amity- In your dreams.

zoombie

I mean I do like the idea of Strawberry and Orange. Previous incarnations even give off such a vibe.

But yeah Strawberry and Raspberry works too. That bit at the start of Sky High Pie reminds me of this Owl House exchange:

Luz- You going soft on me Blight?

Amity- In your dreams.

Other thoughts of this would be future epilogue. I am thinking that Apple Dumplin could be Strawberry and Raspberry's daughter. She has connection to both of them. In the 2000's she is related to Strawberry either as a sister or a cousin, but you might not know in the 1980's she was Raspberry roommate, so there is a past connection. She could be the main protagonist of the next generation.

I do wonder if Sour Grapes would look like the 1980's / 2003 version of her, though that Sour Grapes was suppose to be ugly, I like to see this version look like that but still works for her and is pretty in her own way.

As for other couples, I don't know, maybe Lemon and Lime, but honestly I think Lime is straight, Lemon might have to find some other girl, or maybe she is a sexual.

I thought of this as just an epilogue, if you want to do a full length special that takes place in the future, the plot could be elderly Perculiar Purple Pieman is the villain, and in the end the gang finally makes peace with him. Maybe Apple Dumplin's cuteness could just break him, like Strawberry did in the very first special.

Antiyonder

Staff member
Other thoughts of this would be future epilogue.

Also maybe as a set of episodes (Framed as a story from Praline) some stories about Granberry Jam in her youth. While it wouldn't literally be the 80s, it would just be some ahem slice of life stuff with a good blend between the 80s and 2020s art style. And yeah, she probably had one of the Purple Pieman's ancestors as a foil.

Or a full special. Again flashback stuff bring a hybrid of both design styles.

zoombie

New episode, and episodes like this I wish Custer could talk like the 2003 version.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
You can definitely see how the writers are big fans of anything pop culture related

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

The Spring Spectacular special will be premiering on Family Jr on March 8 at 6:00 pm. Airing on a channel owned by Wildbrain definitely gives the show an advantage.

Antiyonder

Staff member
Also Spring Spectacular it seems will be on Netflix as of April 1st. I hope it's not a drawn out prank anyway.

zoombie

Who are they again?

It is a reference to this.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
So I watched the Spring Spectacular special. It's pretty good. The usual humor from the show carries over as we get pretty good development from Strawberry on how she shouldn't rush trying to grow up. This special definitely screams spring with how much they emphasize flowers. It's pretty solid.

zoombie

What I noticed in the last two specials, you had a character pairings of one of Strawberry's original friends and an ex mean berry. I wonder in the next special if it is going to be Raspberry's turn, and if so who will she be paired with. My money is on Lemon.

It was a good special, the fact that Strawberry is the anti Pieman is just appropriate.

And again how can you argue that Strawberry and Raspberry don't have this great connection.

I wonder in the next special in which we will be going to Strawberry's home town, if Apple Dumplin' will appear. If not, keeps my head canon of her being Strawberry and Raspberry future daughter alive.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts