Stuart Snyder to Return as President of Cartoon Network "WE NEED TO MAKE CN GREAT AGAIN!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovelleX

Destroyer of Threads
Dismayed by Christina Miller's utter lack of progression in the past few years and inability to do anything but give Teen Titans Go! more seasons, former president and COO of Cartoon Network Stuart Snyder has returned to Turner from a gritty alley behind Ghost Planet Industries in order to bring the decaying channel back to its roots.

stusnyder-cartoonnetwork.jpg

A first in the channel's history, Snyder's first movement in his second presidential term is to reportedly "build a wall that keeps out all the tumblr trash shows [sic]". He has also relocated Turner headquarters to Boston and has decorated them with appealing light fixtures.

CheezNapkin

Bcmfvwf.jpg

" I've talked to kids, I know kids, ok? The fact of the matter is they don't want down to earth cartoons with complex characters that they can relate to. I mean, look at the ratings. I've looked at them, and Teen Titans Go outperforms everything on the channel every time. People always tell me that Cartoon Network is dying, it's in trouble, it's on its way out. I get that from a lot of people. And it is in trouble, ok? I can tell you that. But the only way we're going to make Cartoon Network great again is to go in there and cancel everything except Teen Titans Go because that's the only show that kids still care about."

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
ht_1_sesame_street_big_bird_nt_121004_ssh.jpg

Big Bird knows the ABCs to get CN running right again. He loves cartoons too - including TTG! which he feels airs too much, so he'll keep it without overexposing it. He'll also make premiers casual instead of sloppy while CN will still be mostly repeats. He has my vote!

#feelthebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts