TALKBACK - Ben 10: Omniverse - "Mystery, Incorporeal" - [2/22]

zoombie

The girl's were all over Rook because they've likely never seen an alien up close before.
It is a little weird that Kevin and Gwen aren't as famous as Ben, but Ben can change into amazing aliens varying in powers and size, and well, Gwen and Kevin don't.

Yeah, while I don't expect them to be a famous as Ben, but is like Ben is the lead singer, and they are the backup band. The lead singer in famous bands get the bulk of the attention, but the other band members get some left over fame.

Another compassion, in Avatar: The Last Airbender, while Aang is the world savior, his friends still got some fame, they got statutes build for them, in the beginning of season 2, General Fong knew of Sokka and Katara, and even gave them complimentory nick names brave Sokka and mighty Katara.

Light Lucario

Staff member
Considering that Ben was fighting aliens with Kevin and Gwen for at least a good year after his identity was revealed, one would think that they would be somewhat well known at least. Ben has flashier powers and likes being in the spotlight, but Gwen and Kevin have helped him out a lot. It's rather weird, but neither Gwen or Kevin seem too annoyed that they don't have a bunch of attention to deal with.

zoombie

Well Ester knew about Gwen and Kevin excistence and their role of being Ben's sidekick, and even in my opinon showed some respect in their importance. But she didn't know enough about them to know what they look like.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts