"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: 25th Anniversary Edition" DVD/Blu-ray Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Comment On This Release!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
According to Nielsen VideoScan, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: 25th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Blu-ray release debuted at #17 on the August 16th, 2009 Top 20 Blu-ray Sales chart.

Would you consider this a hit? A flop?

Comments?

Old Guy

It's okay. It just comes to show that there's interest and that had their been better special features it could have debut higher.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
Not sure if I'd call that a hit but considering it's not that impressive of a boxset and you're basically getting the movies on Blu-ray with some pack-ins. That's not too shabby. I can't help but wonder if a more substantial release with movie related extras on the discs would have sold even better. Hopefully doing that well wont be enough for the studio to feel more assured that they can settle for a mediocre release of nicher titles.

T

tmntfan

i liked this blu-ray set even if the extras were kind of bare. i hope wb releases a 20th anniversary release for the original tmnt movie next year. it would be cool to get a bd-book or something for the movie with all the deleted scenes and bonus features it deserves.

Mikintosh

It always seems odd when a movie like the original TMNT that got a tremendous marketing push at the time gets a DVD release that contains none of that vintage material. It'd cost them no money and it would certainly make me more likely to buy it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts