TeenNick General Discussion

Anthonyg3281

There's upcoming changes headed to TeenNick:
- iCarly returns and will air Sundays and Mondays from 12am-6am starting this Sunday.
- The Thundermans also returns and will air from 11pm-6am on weekdays and overnights (12am-6am) for Saturdays starting next week.
- FOP: A New Wish is gone after tomorrow while SpongeBob will also be gone after Saturday.
- The Tiny Chef Show extends to 2 airings a day.
- Henry Danger weekday airings extended from 1:08-7pm.
- The Loud House and The Really Loud House airings get reduced.

Last edited:

kanc

TVInsider updated and zap2it also, The Tiny Chef Show after June 20 will be off TeenNick lineup after Nickelodeon will temporary stop airing new episodes after that, which will be on new episodes hiatus.

Week of Jun 3-Jun 8, 2024: based on ustvdb (23% decrease from week ago primetime)
Average day - 16,000
Primetime - 20,000

Maybe iCarly and Thundermans returning back to TeenNick could be the way of undoing the damages preventing from ratings decline. iCarly bringing back is quite obvious (even due to Quiet on Set), the network is still obsessed and still bring best ratings regardless.....
We will see how Jun 17 week of ratings would go.

Last edited:

harry580

I wonder if teennick can bring back drake & josh, sure, the show now considered controversial due to a lot of things but people do remember the show so maybe they can air it for one week and replace it with icarly or victorious

Moe

I wonder if teennick can bring back drake & josh, sure, the show now considered controversial due to a lot of things but people do remember the show so maybe they can air it for one week and replace it with icarly or victorious
Those shows may come back anytime after controversial goes away.

If controversial still around, Nickelodeon is just wait until they go away and boom... shows return to linear channels.

Anthonyg3281

Welp, looks like iCarly and The Thundermans' return on TeenNick appeared to be short-lived since Thundermans looks to be gone again after Thursday while iCarly has been pulled completely. The Loud House airings on TeenNick also appear to be increasing again as that's what will be replacing the current overnight schedule starting Friday and will be like that as late into June 30 (I assume it's probably because of No Time to Spy movie).

Micahel Cataldo

This is exactly why I don't want The Loud House on TeenNick bc it's a cartoon and cartoons don't belong on TeenNick.

Moe

This is exactly why I don't want The Loud House on TeenNick bc it's a cartoon and cartoons don't belong on TeenNick.
My recommendation is don't celebrate over removal of cartoon shows from TeenNick because Nickelodeon could add it back anytime and their decision with contents are not stable.

I believe that TeenNick should be exclusive live action channel, exception of separate block for 90s shows, Splat and NickRewind at late night.

Anthonyg3281

Zap2it shows TeenNick will be airing iCarly specials on the week of July 1, though only time will tell if they remain in place or not.

kanc

According to zap2it, so it seems iCarly is showing weekends starting Jun 22... 12am-6am.
The schedulers can't seem to make up their mind about it.

kanc

Here's what's airing on TeenNick for July 4, Jul 5 and weekends according to TVInsider:

Thurs Jul 4
6am-8:23am The Really Loud House
8:23am-11:28am The Loud House
11:28am No Time to Spy: A Loud House Movie
12:39pm-8:15pm The Loud House
8:15pm-12:06am The Really Loud House
12:06am-6am The Loud House

Fri Jul 5
6am-8:23am The Really Loud House
8:23am-6am The Loud House

Sat Jul 6
6am-10:11pm The Loud House
10:11pm-6am iCarly

Sun Jul 7
6am-... The Loud House

kanc

According to TVInsider for TeenNick, here's weekend of July 13

Sat Jul 13
6am-8pm The Loud House marathon
8pm KCA 2024 (NEW, live)
9:30pm Rock Paper Scissors (NEW)
9:45pm Rock Paper Scissors
10pm-12am The Loud House
12am-6am iCarly

Sun Jul 14
6am-9:59pm SpongeBob SquarePants marathon (including 7pm-7:56pm SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout)
9:59pm-12am The Loud House
12am-6am iCarly

kanc

TeenNick did rebrand to splat on last Jan 1, but no longer as teen shows. They should've come up with different name.

Also according to zap2it, TeenNick will simulcast along with Nicktoons, Nickelodeon, and NickJr channel to air 2024 Kids Choice Awards on Sat Jul 13 at 8pm, then followed by new Rock Paper Scissors new episode at 9:30pm (11 min) (only Nick, TeenNick, and Nicktoons). 2024 KCA Awards will repeat on Sun Jul 14 morning.

TeenNick will premiere Wonder Park (2019) movie on Wed Jul 17 at 6:49pm.

Last edited:

kanc

TeenNick originally supposed to have SpongeBob marathon on Sun Jul 14 but it's now been pulled, and replaced with The Loud House marathon from 6am to 12am.

Loud House notably airs every weekend for marathon

So here's an updated TeenNick schedule for this weekend:

Fri Jul 12
6am-11:14am The Loud House
11:14am-6:50pm Henry Danger
6:50pm-8:44pm The Loud House
8:44pm Rock Paper Scissors
9:12pm-12:04am The Loud House
12:04am-6am iCarly

Sat Jul 13
6am-8pm The Loud House
8pm Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2024 (NEW, Live)
9:30pm Rock Paper Scissors (NEW)
9:49pm Rock Paper Scissors
10pm-12am The Loud House
12am-6am iCarly

Sun Jul 14
6am-12am The Loud House
12am-6am iCarly

New episodes of SpongeBob, The Patrick Star Show, Kamp Koral, FOP: A New Wish, and Rock Paper Scissors will start on TeenNick starting Mon Jul 22 week.

KCA 2024 will repeat on Mon Jul 15 evening.

ustvdb TeenNick ratings:

Week of Jun 10-Jun 16, 2024:
Average day - 20,000
Primetime - 18,000

Week of Jun 17-Jun 23, 2024:
Average day - 19,000
Primetime - 17,000

Week of Jun 24-Jun 30, 2024:
Average day - 15,000
Primetime - 15,000

The number ratings still continue to decline, and TeenNick isn't even trying anymore.

Last edited:

kanc

Zap2it updated and bad news: The Really Loud House has been permanently pulled as of starting today.. being replaced by MORE The Loud House! So the only live actions are airing is Henry Danger and iCarly, and of course movies. The Loud House STILL continues to spam the schedule.

kanc

According to TVInsider, TMNT (2012) series will be joining TeenNick schedule starting Aug 3. Likely due to Tales of the TMNT series is coming to Paramount Plus on Aug 9.

kanc

This week's schedule:

Also it looks like every weekends will expand to iCarly marathon literally. Every Fridays have Henry Danger. The Loud House is cut to only to around late nights weekdays only. Henry Danger slowly expanding to daytimes weekdays. Movie continues 7pmish.

I'm guessing Aug 3 TMNT return was for one day only.

Next week's schedule:

Last edited:

kanc

Some few updates for TeenNick, according to TVInsider:

Apparently, TMNT (2012) series will continue airing every Saturday mornings starting Sat Aug 3 to promote for Tales of the TMNT Paramount Plus series on Aug 9.

TeenNick will premiere Batman vs. TMNT (2019) on Thurs Aug 1 at 7pm. Nickelodeon has NOT yet aired this before, but Nicktoons formerly aired it before.

After Aug 1, SpongeBob will be on hiatus for new episodes on TeenNick.

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts