The Amazing World Of Gumball – News & Discussion Thread

Silverstar

Kooky Spooky
^^Shot in the dark, but it's probaby because they're two completely different genres of shows with vastly different animation and visual styles which wouldn't mesh together in any way, plus there's also the little matter of most people outside of the fan base have never heard of Bocchi the Rock! as well as the two shows originating from different countries and studios, only one of which is owned by Warner Bros., so realistically it stands a snowball's chance of actually happening. That could be why, but hey, there's always fan fiction.

Last edited:

Goldstar!

All right-y!
I would like for the Gumball + Bocchi the Rock! animated crossover to happen. That would be great in my opinion. What do you think about that potential one?
There would have to be a huge demand for it and there simply isn't. No one outside of the show's fan base even knows Bocchi the Rock is. Personally, I've never even heard of this manga before yesterday when you mentioned it another thread. I get that this show is your current thing, but you need to understand that it's not very well known overall.

Markus Nelis

The first 26 titles of Season 7 have been revealed!
1724703917344.png

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

"The Cancellationgation"

I REALLY hope this will poke fun at show cancellations and not what I think it wants to poke fun at..

Mejo

Four Legged Zoo
I may be missing something here (I'm not the best at traversing databases like EIDR) but I've just checked EIDR and I can't find the episode names anywhere (I can find the registers for the episode numbers and most of their information, but not their names). Can someone help me?

(Also I can't help but find it funny that EIDR registers the Season 7 episodes as having a release date of 2023 (aka last year)).

Last edited:

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Also I can't help but find it funny that EIDR registers the Season 7 episodes as having a release date of 2023 (aka last year).

EIDR often has a lot of information that is outdated, and they fail to update it after the time has passed.

Anyway, it's actually a bit of a tedious process, but you have to go to this link:

Then click the "Relationships" tab near the top of the page. It will list all the episode titles as individual trademarks.
Click the episode's trademark (the title, not the number) and look for the Distribution Number. That's the episode number.

For example, here's the trademark for The Eagles. Its Distribution Number is 16. That's how we know it's the 16th episode.

Last edited:

Mejo

Four Legged Zoo
EIDR often has a lot of information that is outdated, and they fail to update it after the time has passed.

Anyway, it's actually a bit of a tedious process, but you have to go to this link:

Then click the "Relationships" tab near the top of the page. It will list all the episode titles as individual trademarks.
Click the episode's trademark (the title, not the number) and look for the Distribution Number. That's the episode number.

For example, here's the trademark for The Eagles. Its Distribution Number is 16. That's how we know it's the 16th episode.
Thanks

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts