"The Batman" Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the greenman

Kind of wonder how they'd handle Calendar Man after their take on Riddler...
I think based on who was going to be in this, we all imagined this would be TLH adaptation. Until Reeves said he originally did want to do that, but for whatever reason didn't. So maybe they can still do it. Pattinson was probably clued in on TLH so that's why he brought up Calendar Man.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
I think based on who was going to be in this, we all imagined this would be TLH adaptation. Until Reeves said he originally did want to do that, but for whatever reason didn't. So maybe they can still do it. Pattinson was probably clued in on TLH so that's why he brought up Calendar Man.

I mean, I'm reminded a lot of TLH from what I'm seeing in the trailer already.

Greg91

Reporter
He definitely brought up some great choices. I can definitely see the Court of Owls in this universe. Same with Calendar Man. I'd throw in Professor Pyg and Hugo Strange as interesting characters we haven't seen in the movies too, perhaps as supporting villains like Penguin in The Batman.

Update: Matt Reeves recently mentioned the villain he'd be interested in exploring: Mr. Freeze.

Last edited:

the greenman

As much as the make Bruce more youthful, I just think they need to be careful not to make him too emo. This is a good chance to explore his duality. As Bruce should still be Bats in mind all the time.

Frontier

Staff member
The amount of times someone's thought they've taken the Batmobile out :p.
Batman interrupting a Catwoman robbery and pinning her down like they're about to kiss! Never gets old ;).

At least he knows to compliment her :rolleyes2:.
It really does feel like this is going for a "Bruce Wayne is important too" arc given Alfred's plea here and how little Bruce cares about himself :(.

"You're not my father" - tell that to thousands of fans and other media interpretations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts